27: After Party 2

"Everyone, gather round," Chen said.

Everyone squatted in a small circle. Lu Han especially chose to sit near the door. He was afraid of high places and he needed to hold on to something solid to calm his nerves. He looked at everyone else and his eyes landed on you. You were also looking at him, with a frown on your face. You looked shock when your eyes met. You frowned harder before averting your eyes somewhere else. He guessed you must still be angry because of the text he sent you earlier.

Annoying grizzly, he thought as a playful grin appeared on his face. He doesn't understand why he enjoys annoying you. He never actually liked people that much, and he didn't care if others don't like him either. Before, he didn't really intend to annoy you or anything. He was aware his treatment towards you wasn't really something what others would call nice, but he was just being himself and he couldn't care less what you were going to think about him. However, you were starting to fight back, which at first he found really annoying. But as time passed, he realized that he was actually enjoying your banters. And lately, he had actually been annoying you on purpose.

"So guys, let's play a game!" Chen declared. "It's called 'Truth and Dare, Chen version'."

Everyone went on grumbling about why it had to be Truth and dare instead of picking just one. But as usual, Chen's ideas prevailed whenever mischief is concerned.

"So, it's the usual spin the bottle truth or dare game, but you have to pick a name from these papers here first, and the person you picked will give the question and the dare. And one shot every time the bottle points to you," Chen explained while holding out a bottle of soju and the shot glass for everyone to see.

Lu Han gave a short laugh. He had already expected this. Chen is someone who always has something up his sleeve, and it usually involved breaking some rules.

You were fretting about how alcohol was prohibited, and if everyone was even old enough to start drinking. He had noticed how you were always so uptight, and deemed you as one of those types who always follows the rules and who never does anything really interesting.

Really a nerd, he laughed to himself as he listened to you argue with the others.

"But guys, Joo Ri is still a minor. She's only seventeen," Suho interrupted.

"Really?!" Some of the guys said in unison with a shocked expression on their faces. Lu Han also stared at you in shock.

Seventeen?!

He had already assumed that you were younger since you were pretty childish most of the time, but he didn't think you would be that young.

The others were arguing whether they should let you drink or not. If it were up to him, he wouldn't let you drink, most especially not in one of Chen's games. Though he personally doesn't have a high tolerance with alcohol, he was always smart enough to know when to stop drinking. You on the other hand, your instincts he didn't trust. And besides, you are a minor, and that should have ended the argument.