16: Not So Normal Wednesday 2

The cafeteria was almost full when you got there. Good thing Ji Min still managed to find seats for the both of you.

"Where did you find your shoes?" Ji Min asked.

"They were just lying around somewhere. They must have been kicked around or something," you answered bluntly, since you didn't want to make it a big issue.

"That's good. I was almost sure that someone took it," Ji Min told you, you didn't answer and instead focused on your food.

You headed to your lockers after lunch.

"By the way, which club are you in?" You asked, remembering that you had to give Suho your choice of clubs today.

"I'm in the volleyball club," she answered.

"Oh," you frowned, disappointed. You wanted to be in the same club as her.

You went to your locker while Ji Min headed to hers which was a little far from yours. You opened your locker to deposit your PE shoes. There was another note inside.

-----

Go back to the sewer where you belong, class Dung!

-----

You sighed as you crumpled the paper. You really don't understand why these people, whoever they are, were

treating you this way.

So what if I'm class D, is it really enough reason for them to hate me? What does it matter to them anyway?

You tossed the paper in the nearby trash though Ji Min would probably have wanted to see it. You didn't want to make the matter a big issue. To you, it was nothing more than just childish schemes by students who can't seem to find anything better to do.

Besides, they're not worth it. They'll soon get tired of it...hopefully.

You went to Ji Min and the both of you headed together to your classrooms. Your first period in the afternoon was Monster Essentials. Your teacher is a beautiful woman called Miss Kang Hana, about the same age as Doctor Jung, 'humanly' speaking. You went over to her and gave her your class schedule, and then she started class.

"Today, we will continue where we left off last week. Move your desks and go to your partners. Those who need to change go change quickly," she instructed.

You looked around the room cluelessly as your classmates moved their desks to the corner, leaving a very big space at the center. You followed what they were doing and moved your desk to the back.

"Take off your limiters and practice Level One and Level Two transformations while transforming back to human form in five seconds. Song Joo Ri, Wu Yi Fan, please come over here for a while," she said.

Kris stood up and went to her, with you trailing behind him looking a little lost. Your other classmates grouped in pairs at the center of the room. Some were standing, some were sitting, whatever they were most comfortable with. Some guys, to your shock, had taken their shirts off.