Chapter Eleven

The next morning, Lydia was the first to wake up, shortly followed by Thorin, as the two of them went to the market that morning to buy things to restock the Hobbit's pantry, on top of purchasing ingredients to make breakfast that morning.   Once the two dwarves had finished their shopping, they returned to the Hobbit's home,  Lydia began working on breakfast, with the help of Bombur, Fili and Kili.  "You look different with black hair, Lydia! You look like a while different lady!" beamed Fili. "I like the new look on her-makes her look more princess-ey!" said Kili. Thorin rolled his eyes.  Once breakfast is cooked and served, everyone began to eat.  "Is Bilbo coming with us?" asked Lydia  "I doubt it.  He may have changed his mind after that little story Bofur told him about the dragon!" grinned Dwalin.   "He's going to come, mark my words--and to anyone who doubts him, should go suck an egg!" grumbled Lydia .  Thorin's eye brows raised in hearing such words coming from the Dwarf Princess in Exile's lips 

  "I  cannot believe she had just said that!" Fili whispered to his brother. "I'm surprised Uncle isn't getting upset about what she had just said." Kili whispered back. "Alright, let's gather our belongings, we're going to move out!"announced Thorin.  And so after eating breakfast, and cleaned up the dishes, Lydia and the rest of the dwarves gathered up their belongings and they left Bilbo's home to meet outside the Green Dragon Inn.   Thorin felt amazed that Lydia still owned her own pony, Dark Canyon.   "I cannot believe you still own Canyon, Lydia--you had her for a long time! Shouldn't you be getting a new pony?" asked Thorin, as he helped Lydia load Canyon.  "Canyon's fine! She still is quite healthy, even if she is old, and quite stubborn too." said Lydia.  "Just like someone I know!" joked the Dwarf Leader.  "You shouldn't be the one to talk! You're the Master at being stubborn!" shot back Lydia. Thorin laughed. 

 After loading up the pony, Lydia mounted and they waited to see if Bilbo was going to show up or not.  And already the dwarves had made wagers on whether the Hobbit would be going or not.  They even talked Lydia into getting involved with the betting, but Lydia declined.  Lydia was never really much of a gambler, and didn't care too much for it.   It wasn't too long that the Hobbit arrived, running towards them, waving contract in hand.   Bilbo hands over the contract to Balin, as the older dwarf looked it over.  "Well, it appears everything is in place! Welcome to the Company of Thorin Oakenshield!" said Balin, smiling at the hobbit.  "Give him a pony!" said Thorin, bluntly. "Wait! Wait! I can walk! As far as Frog Mort.." began Bilbo, when suddenly Fili and Kili lifted up the hobbit, and placed him on an extra baggage pony. 

 *******************************************************************************************

Orc  Camp

Forty Miles away

    Charmaine and Azog together sat and waited for the orc scouts return from their hunt.  Charmaine had been in a very foul mood for years since she had lost contact with her sister Lydia, whom she wanted to track down and kill herself.  "You know, love, it may have something to do with the Maiar! They must have placed a spell on her where you cannot reach her." said Azog.   "And how would you know that, Azog? You're not a wizard, you don't now much about magic! What makes you think the Maiar had something to do with it?" said Charmaine sharply.  "Love, I've been around for many years, and destroyed many enemies to know, as you recall I have killed one of the blue wizards." said Azog, darkly.   "It doesn't matter! I want my sister to be found, and I WANT HER DEAD!!" Charmaine screamed, angriliy.  Azog moved closer to her, as he laid his hand on her shoulder.  "Don't you worry love, she will be found! Alongside with the Dwarf Scum whom she is courting! The same dwarf, whom I've been tracking down since Moria!" said Azog, gently, as he began kissing her neck.  "Not now, Azog! I am not in the mood for this right now!" snapped Lydia, as she shoved the Orc away from her.