I Dare You! [Part 2]

Toby: *reads out of the paper* Do a prank call at a pizzeria with an Italian accent...*processing* alright pass me ze phone!

Laughing Jack: *passes phone to Toby* it's on speaker and I've contacted Freddy Fazebear's Diner!~ hehehe!

Toby: *clears throat*

Phone: Hello? Hello hello?

Toby: *italian accent activate* It iz (is) me Mario and I would zlike (like) to orzer (order)~

Giggles could be heard around the room~

Phone: Alright what would you like to order, sir?

Toby: You do not call me ze sir, you call me ze potato!

Laughing Jack: *stuffs mouth with candy to prevent laughter*

Phone: Is this a prank call?

Toby: ARE YOU ZAYING ZAT I AM ZE JOKE POTATO?!

Phone: I will seriously call the cops if you don't hang up.

Toby: YOU DO NOT ZANG UP ON MEH! I AM ZE POTATO!-

-Phone Call Ends-

Laughing Jack spews out his candy onto the floor and starts rolling around the floor laughing. Everyone else starts bursting into laughing fits and Toby drops the phone, laughing.

BEN: Who's going next?

Puppeteer: May I go next?

Bloody Artist: SHORE! OF COURSE YOU CAN BUDDY!~ *jumps to hugs Puppeteer*

Puppeteer: *blushes* Hehe, Okay~ *takes hat from Toby and reaches into the hat*
----------------------------------------------------
Please stay tuned for the next chapter!~ Thank you for reading and thank you for your patients!~