I Dare You! [Part 6]

OMG I forgot to update! I'm so sorry! ;-;

Bloody Painter chugged down another bottle and he started hiccuping. "Oh god," he mumbled. "YOU CAN DO IT!" Pup cheered him on. "20 more seconds!" Silver said. Bloody Painter drank another but faster. "10 seconds!"

He chugged down the whiskey, closing his eyes trying to concentrate.

5 seconds!

4

3

2

And he finished it in time! Everyone cheered and Bloody Painter unsteadily stood up from the chair and looked as if he was about to puke. "Good job, Painter!" Artist praised. He smiled slightly and nodded, unable to respond anymore. Everyone sat down on the floor again and spun the bottle. It landed on Puppeteer, he took a piece of paper from the hat and read it out loud, " :3 I dare Puppeteer to kiss Artist! By Carousel_Lyfe!" (Everyone, please comment below if you are fine with this relationship...I find it funny tho) Puppeteer's and Artist's face heated up and since they were sitting together, Puppeteer took off Artist's mask and placed it on the floor beside her. He leaned in and caressed Artist's cheek.

Artist covered her face, I could tell her face was tomato red. Puppeteer whispered softly to Artist, "It's okay...It's gonna be okay..."

(Get any reference?)

Puppeteer pulled away her hands and quickly but softly kissed her lips. "Got that on camera!" BEN exclaimed holding up hoodie's camera.

Artist brought her knees to her chest and hugged them. She was still blushing madly and she put back on her mask.
--------------------------------------------
Well! I did it! I didn't make this dare I swear! Thanks for commenting Carousel_Lyfe ! Everyone! Please please comment some dares below, just any dare, please! Bye~~~
-Bloody Artist :)