I Dare You! [Part 7]

"Okay one more dare and game over! Slender could be home any minute!" Masky yelled. Puppeteer spinner the bottle and it landed on Isaac Grossman. Isaac took out a piece of paper and read it out, "Scream I love ducks out of your window," he read.

Laughing Jack started rolling on the floor laughing, "I wrote that! HAHAHAHA," he laughed out.

Isaac rolled his eyes and went to the living room window, "I LOVE DUCKS!" he shouted. Everyone laughed and some clutched their stomachs.

"Masky! I want you to explain all of this NOW!" Slender's voice boomed in our heads. "We were just playing a game, sir!" Masky blurted out. After a while of explaining, they went to their rooms doing whatever they always do.

~Time skip~

BEN sat down with Glitchy Red on the couch and played Minecraft on the Xbox together. Dark Link peeked at the living room to see them playing and had an idea. Dark creeped back to his room and jumped into his television.

"Red! I found diamonds! Look!" BEN cheered. "Hold on, I'm still building our house...and all done, yeah where are you?" Glitchy said. "Oh, I'm in the mines that you suggested I go mine in," BEN replied. Dark entered the game without the two boys knowing. Glitchy made their house out of wooden planks, this made it easier for Dark. Dark placed TNT on the room and around their house and seat fire to the walls. "Such a shame if I were to do this," Dark said and lit up the TNT. He ran backwards to see the explosion.

BOOOMMM!
Dark chuckled and left the game.

Meanwhile, "You heard that?" Glitchy asked. "Yeah, we should check it out," BEN suggested. The teens ran back to their house that was once there and they gawked at the screen.

~Meanwhile~

Dark Link came out through his own TV in his room and creeped out and hid at the stairs of the living room. He saw both Glitchy and BEN mouth hung down at the screen.

No ones POV

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Glitchy and BEN heard hysterical laughed behind them and realized that Dark Link was the cause of their destroyed home.

And that was how they got into a fight until Slenderman teleported into the room, separated the three gamers from their fight and sent them to their rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello hello hello! This is just a random idea I did on the spot!~ so yeah, hope you liked it! If you do, please vote and comment what ideas you'd like to share and maybe I'll put them into the story! Follow to not miss an update if you'd like!
-Bloody Artist :)