When the pastas do the stupidest things

Jeff: *cut onions and squeeze lemons into his eyes* (after a second) *screams internally*
BEN Drowned: *jumps into a pool and doesn't know how to swim* *struggle for 10 seconds then faints*
Sally: *Walks into sexual offender men's room* *runs back out screaming* "I wish I never saw that ;-;"
Jane: *builds back her family's house and burns it down again by accident* *sigh* "I forgot I couldn't cook..."
Nina: *sews back smile and use a scissors to cut it again then accidentally poke her eye with the end of the scissors* ">.< owwww!"
Slenderman: *orders Masky Hoodie and Toby to make more pages after loosing some then accidentally tear the rest of his pages* "Dammit..."
KageKao: *hits Sally playfully and she cries* "Shit..."
Masky and Hoodie: *continues making pages but accidentally dropping some cheesecake on his good effort and smudging it by accident* "F*CK!" *flips table*
Toby: *tries swinging axe but ends up smashing it into Clockwork* "OH SH*T" *runs away and trips*
------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I think it's pretty lame but it's what I can think off! Thank you so much for reading! I really Appreciate it and please check out my other books and follow to not miss an update!
-Bloody Artist :)