I Dare You! [Part 5]

You know what? I'm just gonna update whenever I want!~ Cuz my imagination cannot be contained! And I'm gonna make this chapter longer than usual~

Jeff took the pink poofy dress and went to the bathroom to change and came out, sitting down beside Glitchy Red, while everyone laughs their ass off. Lazari walkes out of the kitchen holding a bottle. 

Lazari: Could we use this bottle to decide who's turn it is?

Sally: Yeah!

Toby: SHORE! *takes bottle and spins it at the middle*

The bottle spins 'round and lands on Bloody Painter. Everyone snickered and BEN said (I'm going to change the format of how they talk), "Take the hat," and passes the hat to Painter. Painter takes out the first paper he sees and reads, "Drink 5 bottles of whiskies in a minute."

"That's easy!" Puppeteer exclaimed and hit the back of Painter's back. "I'll try..." Painter said nervously.

~~~~~

Masky and Hoodie went to buy the bottles while everyone continued the game. Toby spinned the bottle and it landed on Eyeless Jack, Jack took out a paper and read out, "Go kiss a tree," Jack sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna write like a fan fiction of this," Nina joked and took Hoodie's camera to film it. Eyeless Jack walked towards a tree that had the operator symbol on it, Nina started recording and Jack leaned it and pecked the tree.  "Bet it taste like SHIT," Homicidal Liu shouted through the crowd. Everyone ran back inside before Slenderman sees them.

Eyeless Jack washed his mouth twice then sat back down with everyone. Jack spinned the bottle and it landed on Doctor Smiley. Smiley took out a crumpled paper an read, "Bash your head against a wall as hard as you can." Smiley raised a brow, "What if I break the wall?" he asked. "You'll be fine!" Jane said.

Smiley stood in front of the wall and this time, BEN is recording. Smiley stepped back and hit his head against the wall that made a loud thud. 'Oooooo' could be heard around the poor Doctor. Smiley fell backwards but Nurse Ann caught him just in time. "I'll bring him to his room to rest," Nurse Ann said and carried him down the hallway.

Just in time, Masky and Hoodie came back with the 5 bottles of whiskies and some cheesecake and drinks. Toby took the 5 bottles and placed them on the table while Masky and Hoodie placed the drinks in the fridge and sat down with the cheesecake. Hoodie started recording Bloody Painter. Lost Silver took the timer and counted down.

Three!

Two!

ONE!

Lost pressed the start button and Painter snapped open the bottles and jugged down the first bottle and closed his eyes, his black hair covered his eyes. He chugged down another bottle and slammed it down the table after finishing it. Everyone was cheering him on and Silver said, "30 more seconds!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright alright alright! Check out the next chapter once it comes out to know what happens! BYE~

-BloodyArtist :)