BUT I'm Jack!

Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack were ranting and arguing all night till (Y/N) and Dark Link ran down to solve the issue. "HEY SHUT UP! SOME PASTAS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Dark shouted angrily at the Jacks. "Yeah! Could you not rant in the night? I'd rather you two to say whatever you want to each other in the day!" (Y/N) said and crossed her arms. Just then Bloody Artist (me!) poked her head out of the hallway to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I should have the name Jack! More creepypastas like me than you, Lj!" Eyeless complained. "Hey watch your mouth! I'm older than you, plus I bet I'm much more mature than you," Lj replied. "Hah, of course it says in your name 'Laughing' Jack," Ej snapped. Lj growled, being insulted by his title. "Both of you! Stop! Don't make matters worse by taunting and insulting each other! I thought you two went along fine! What happened?!" Dark exclaimed. "But only I should be entitled as Jack!" Both Ej and Lj said in unison. "Stop it! Shut up! I don't want to have this conversation anymore!" Ej and Lj said in unison again. They both growled and stormed of to their rooms.

Artist burst out in laugher while Dark and (Y/N) went back to sleep. "Gonna record it in the morning when it happens again...hehehe," Artist giggled.
----------------------------------------------
Suggested by @DeltaForceSS
Thanks for suggesting this! Shout out to you! Check out my other books! Vote and comment to share your ideas! Follow to not miss an update! And thank you for reading!~
-Bloody Artist :)