Let's play Cards Against Humanity!!!

"Guuuuuyyysssss! Guess what I got?" KageKao shouted across the living room of tired pastas. Most of them just came back from their killing sprees and KageKao was waving his new card game in the air. "What?" Jeff said. "CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY!" he cheered. "YAAAAAAY!" B.Artist cheered with him. "Who wanna play?" KageKao and Artist asked around. Bloody Painter left the room, so did Masky, Glitchy Red, BRVR and a handful of others.

The other pastas that remained, sat in a circle and KagoKao read out the instructions, "PLAYER WHO WILL BE READING OUT THE BLACK CARDS IS THE PERSON WHO POOPED RECENTLY!" Some snickered and laughed at the instructions. "Okay, who just came back from a killing spree?" Clockwork raised her hand, "I think I came back last," she admitted.

She sat in the middle and gave each pasta 10 white cards while she took out 1 black card and read out, "Alternative medicine is now embracing the curative powers of ______."

Soon, everyone placed a white card each facing backwards. Clockwork gathered all cards and shuffled them together. She read out the black card again then started reading the white cards. "Sniffing Glue," she read while snickering. Everyone did the same. "Next, An endless stream of diarrhea," she burst out in laughter. "A bitch slap," she said. "A pyramid of several heads," Clockword cringed, "That's just creepy!" Some laughed in respond. "Tasteful Sideboob," she said and face palmed, "BEN I swear to god!" "It wasn't me! It was Jeff!" BEN shouted back and Jeff burst into laughter. She sighed and continued, "Panda s*x, Raptor attacks, A subscription to Men's Fitness," Clockwork laughed out loud and some said WTF and laughed. "WHAT IS WITH THIS GAME?!" Puppeteer exclaimed and laughed afterwards. "Getting married, having a few kids, buying some stuff, retiring to Florida, and dying." Clocky and everyone else laughed their ass off and the game slowly continued till I guess Slender came in to stop us all because our laughter was too loud.
--------------------------------------------------
Lol I just thought of writing this chapter because I just bought the game recently!