The New Pastas (Part 2)

Next morning came along and most of the pastas were still sleeping. (All my OCs are livin here Kay?) A brunette man walked out of his room, stretching and he was holding some clothes and a towel and a red toothbrush. He walked towards the bathroom while the others started waking up. BEN snapped his fingers and his pyjamas was changed into his casual clothing. After done, BEN walked down to brush his teeth but then paused and looked to the side, seeing Sin and Sorrow already dressed and clean sitting at the dining table, waiting for breakfast while they played with their own nintendo. The red haired male raised his eyes from his nintendo and averted to BEN who was at least 6 metres behind him. Sin just looked back at his game, uninterested in BEN. BEN just continued to the bathroom. Mad Scientist walked out and sat to Sorrow's left while Sin sits to Sorrow's right.

(If you r confused, Sin has red hair and blue eyes while Sorrow has black hair and purple eyes)

More pastas started coming out of their rooms and Puppeteer was seen dragging a sad Artist down the stairs, hitting her head each time. Artist was hugging her light pink pillow while being dragged down, her eyes were squeezed shut. "GET UP!!!" Puppeteer complained to Artist and poked her side, she immediately jumped up and glared at him. "Do NOT tickle me." she said sternly. Puppeteer chuckled and walked to the guys bathroom while Artist walks to the girls bathroom.

Jeff walked out of the bathroom and sat down, opposite Sin. Sorrow yawned and covered his mouth while Sin had a brighter expression. Sin's ocean blue eyes were bright today and he had a small smile, unlike Sorrow's expression, he had a stern looking expression but soft purple eyes which made him look sad.

Sorrow had small eye-backs under his eyes and he leaned back in his chair, keeping away his Nintendo and closed his eyes while crossing his arms.

Mad Scientist softly nudged Sorrow, "Hey, you alright?" he said with a cornered expression. Sorrow just  nodded his head, Sin looked at his brother from the corner of his eyes and smiled softly. Slenderman teleported out of the kitchen and laid the food on the table. Almost on cue, Toby hopped into his seat excitedly and started gobbling down the pancakes, having some on his cheeks. Masky and Hoodie sat down quietly and ate their cheesecakes while everyone else ate their own breakfast. Sin and Sorrow both ate the same thing, a human heart. Mad Scientist ate the same thing as most pastas and then quickly ate some of his pills, after done, he thanked Slender for the meal and dashed out the main door. Sin just happily drank Apple juice while Sorrow went back up to his room. Sin quickly followed after him. "The new pastas are weird, one is a Scientist and the other two are muted twins?! TWINS!!!" Jeff exclaimed. "Says the one with a permanent smile on his face," Jane quipped while smirking. "F*ck You!" Jeff replied while glaring at the female. "POVERTY!" Slenderman's voice boomed and Jeff winced at the loud voice. Sally just frowned, "That's not very nice..." she said. After breakfast, everyone either stayed in their rooms, waiting for night to fall or went out killing. Later in the evening, Sin and Sorrow finished their breakfast and went out killing. Mad Scientist came back from his killing spree, he placed his bloody chainsaw in his room then went down to eat late lunch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I forgot the existence of Wattpad and I was too lazy to update! Hehe... Sorry it's just that I had to adjust to the new schedule of my new school and I don't really have much time after homework to update... Well, hope you liked this chapter, vote if you did, comment your thoughts on this book and leave suggestions! Follow to not miss an update! See ya!
-GatewayFromL. :)