If All CreepyPasta's Personality were the opposite!

Slenderman yelled across the room, "Can't everyone f*cking shut up?!" Sally turned around and glared at Slender, "F*ck no!" she shouted back and continued screaming at Eyeless Jack for stealing her dolls. "It's so frikin' ugly! Why would you still want this sh*t, anyway?" Ej retorted. Sally pounced at him and they began fighting. BEN was quietly reading a book, wearing his glasses, in the kitchen while Jeff was trying to find a way to cover up his cut smile on his face.

Trenderman tore all of his brand new clothes that were in his closet, while fuming. Splendorman punched and kicked Offenderman, who was whimpering in the corner for him to stop. Jane was helping Jeff finding something to help him cover up his smile because she (dearly) loved him. Nina smacked Jeff upside down, "An ugly smile like yours can't be fixed, Jeffery!" she laughed at them but Jeff ignored her hurtful remark and continued searching.

KageKao sat patiently in his room, waiting for everyone to calm down as he stared at his collection of broken bottles of wine happily. Judge Angels tried killing Bloody Painter as he ran around the room destroying his beautiful paintings that took him days to do. Lost Silver yelled out, "COULD EVERYONE F*CKING SHUT UP?! IM PLAYING MY F*CKING GAME!!!!"

Glitchy Red was trying to calm Lost Silver down before he blow up again, he was scared for life of Silver. Masky was smashing his cheesecake and throwing some onto the kitchen walls and even at C.Pastas! Hoodie flipped over the couch and tearing all the eight pages and feeding them to grinny cat. Toby was trying to kill everyone in the mansion because he hates everyone here. Clockwork was crying over everything that is happening in the corner and laughing jack was burning candies on the roof and throwing them off the mansion. Basically it was chaotic!

-------------------------------------------
Hello my fellow readers! I hope you enjoyed the personality swap in this chapter! And if you want more, stay tuned for the next chapter and thank you for reading!
-Bloody Artist :)