I Dare You! (Part 4)

A/N: Thanks for commenting! (Note Sarcasm.) Guys? Why won't you guys comment? It's really sad note hearing your opinions... *sigh*whatever, I'll just come up with my own ideas till I see no comments that share ideas and till I run out of them.

Laughing Jack: I nominate Homicidal Liu!

Puppeteer: *Passes hat to Liu*

Homicidal Liu: *Ruffles through hat*, *takes out a crumpled paper and reads* eat a lemon while singing titanic...why the f would I do that?

~Later~

Hoodie: *Gets camera ready*

Sally: *Gives Liu a sliced open lemon*

BEN: *plays titanic on YouTube*

Hoodie: *turns on camera*

~Do do doooooo do do doooooo do do doooooooooooo doooooo~

Homicidal Liu: *starts sucking the lemon while looking at the script* Eve-ry n-night in m-y dreams... I see y-you and hea-ar y-you...

Sally: *whisper-yelled* Do fake tears!

Homicidal Liu: *Put lemon to his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks and continues singing*

1...2...3...

Homicidal Liu: OH MY ZALGO MY EYES! *stands up from chair and runs to the bathroom*

Everyone: *laughs hysterically*

Nina The Killer: *finishes laughing* I think I should go help Liu! *stand up and leave bathroom*

Jeff The Killer: I WANNA GO NEXT!

Jane The Killer: SHUT THE F UP JEFF!

Jeff The Killer: I DON'T GIVE A F-

Judge Angels: HEY! No swearing in front of Sally!

Jeff The Killer: Fine... *takes hat and ruffles through*, *takes out a piece of paper and reads* Dress up as a girl...I WILL KILL WHEN I FIND OUT WHO WROTE DIS!

~In the girls room~

Clockwork: You should wear this green dress!

Judge Angels: No! The baby blue one suits the color of his eyes!

Lazari: Maybe this purple one? It has glitter on it!

Sally: This one is light pink with cupcakes on it!

All the girls: I'm going with Sally's idea!

~In the living room~

Eyeless Jack: I wonder what kind of dress they'll make you wear...

Masky: I bet it'll be hot pink or something, *snickers*

Jeff: *growls* Just shut up...

(Y/N): Hoodie, you better get this one on camera!

Sally: JEFFY!~ I GOT A PRETTY DRESS FOR YOU!~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! You saw the message before the chapter started right? Yeah so I would love to hear what you guys like (a creepypasta) to do for a dare, so PLEASE comment below and vote! Follow to see my other books if you like~ Bye bye~

-Bloody Artist :)