Ch. 2

~Skywing~

I'm brought out of a much needed recharge by the sound of an engine outside of my home. Looking out the window I see the Camaro that Sam bought today. Narrowing my optics I leave transforming into my alt mode.

I follow the Camaro to an abandoned junkyard and transform. Stomping over to the car I slam my pede down on the hood. "Who are you and why are you here?!" My right servo turns into a gun and I point it at the car. I feel it start to transform and kick it away from my with my pede preparing for a fight. The Autobot finishes transforming and I stare at it skeptically.

"Hi... There little... Lady." He wiggles his Optical Ridges at me as he speaks. "Are you using the radio to talk?" He nods, "Been.... Looking for... You... Everywhere." "Who are you...?" "Bumblebee... Glad to.... Finally meet... You.... Sky... Wing...." "How do you know me? I've never met you in my entire life."

Bumblebee makes some chirping sounds like he's irritated, "Op... Ti... Mus.." My optics widen upon hearing my father's name. "Optimus?! He's alive?!" Bumblebee nods. I fall to my knees as my spark beats quickly inside of my chassis. "Oh thank Primus. I was so worried."

Bee walks over and places a servo on the top of my helm patting it gently, "Others... Coming... Soon..." I nod and get up. I open my mouth to say something when I hear some sirens. "Shit!" We both transform into our alt modes and I drive off before the police get there.

The next day I'm driving when I see Sam on a pink bike with Bumblebee driving after him. Revving my engine as a groan I follow then pulling up beside Sam I roll down my window as my holoform appears, "Sam? Everything ok?" He looks at me, "HELP ME! THIS CAR IS TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I glance back at Bumblebee and then look at Sam. "Get in." Sam moves to get in the other side and Bee hits the back of me causing me to lurch forward. "Oh hell no!" I get out of my car and storm over to Bee ignoring Sam's protests.

I slam my hand down on the hood and hiss, "What the hell Bee!!! You crazy piece of shit car!" I hear Sam scream. "Sam!" My holoform disappears and me and Bee speed off towards the direction of Sam's screams. I see a Decepticon hovering over Sam and the girl Sam likes, Mikaela.

"Not this time!" Flooring it I ram into the side of the Decepticon as Bee drives off with the two inside of him. Running over the Con I follow after Bee the Con hot on my heels, er, wheels. Bee drives to a power plant and I transform jumping over Bee. Through the windshield I can see Sam staring at me with wide eyes as I land in front of them my legs spread apart enough for Bee to drive through.

The Con transforms and tackles me. We roll and fight for a bit before it throws me up against a wall smashing my helm against it with a servo clutching my helm. "Skywing... Megatron will be so glad to know.... That you are alive." My optics widen at the mention of Megatron and suddenly it's been kicked away as Bee appears out of no where.

"Where's Sam?!" Bee chirps and points to where Sam and Mikaela are. Nodding me and Bee turn our attention back to the Con and begun fighting.

After what seems like forever I decapitate the thing and Sam punts. I raise on Optical Ridge at him and my dermas twitches up into a smirk.

"Sky....? Is that you?" I nod and bend down so I'm eye level with him. "Ya it is. Sorry I didn't tell you before Sammy boy." Sam just stares at me before Bee rides over opening the door. Nudging them in with a servo I transform into my alt mode and follow Bee.

Suddenly Bee stops and Sam and Mikaela are thrown out of him. I slam on my breaks stopping so I don't hit them. "What happened?" "Mikaela insulted my car and now it's gone." I hear an engine rev and look up to see a 2009 Camaro drive over. "Wow." "Hi Bee. Like the upgrade."

Bee rumbles and I laugh guessing that I embarrassed him. Mikaela and Sam get back into the car and I follow Bee to an observatory. Transforming we stand behind Sam and Mikaela as we watch four meteors enter Earth's atmosphere. Then we head to an abandoned alley where four cars drive up.

I stay in my alt mode as Bee transforms and stands in front of me. The other four cars transform and I hold back a gasp as I see my father. Dad bends down and talks to Sam for a bit. Everyone is introduced and Dad goes into a monologue about why they're here. Bee clears his throat.

Optimus and the others look at Bee, "What is it Bee?" "There's someone you should meet." Bee taps my bumper with his pede and I transform. I see Optimus tense up and his optics widen, "Skywing..." I smile softly and wave, "Hi."

Optimus is in front of me with just two strides and he wraps his arms around me pulling me close to his chassis. He rests a servo on my helm and whispers in my audio receptors, "Oh my sweetspark. I have missed you so much." I wrap my arms around him and let a whimper escape my lips (dermas). He tightens his grip on me and whispers sweet nothings into my audio receptors so I do not cry.

We're brought out of our happy reunion by Ironhide clearing his throat, "Hey bossbot. Who is that?" Optimus looks up at the other Autobots without letting go of me. His grip tightens on me once more as if he is afraid that this is just a dream and I'll disappear at any moment. "I guess I better tell everyone. This is Skywing Pax."

Jazz looks up in confusion, "Pax? So she's family?" "Yes, she's my daughter." The Autobots stare at us before Ratchet grins, "Well I thought I recognized the little femme! It's been a while Skywing." "Hi uncle Ratchet." I run over and wrap my arms around him. He places his servos on my back and rests his chin on the top of my helm, "I was wonderin' where you went."

"Dad sent me here to protect me from Megatron." "Explains a lot." "Autobots, we can talk about my daughter later. For now we need to get those glasses." Transforming I drive off, "Follow me!"

We drive to Sam's and I park outside of his house my holoform exiting the car and walking in, "Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky! It's me Sky!!! Sam forgot something in my car and I came to return it!" Mrs. Witwicky looks up, "Hi Sky! Sam should be around here somewhere."

Smiling I walk through the house to the back of the house to find Sam talking to his dad. He sees me and jerks his head towards the stairs. Nodding I head up to Sam's messy room and start looking for the glasses. I'm met with bright lights and I look up to see my dad's chassis in the window with the headlights on, "Dad," I hiss, "what are you doing?! We told you to wait outside!"

Dad cuts of his headlight and lowers his head down, "Sky we need those glasses." "I know Daddy but Sam's room is a wreck! I can't find ANYTHING in here!!!" Sam comes up and his eyes widen, "Sorry Sky!" "Clean your room Witwicky!" I throw a pair of dirty underwear at him. Be dodges and starts looking for the glasses when Optimus reaches in and grabs my holoform.

I yelp and hold onto a digit. "Dad!" Optimus stares at me, "You changed your holoform." "REALLY?! THAT'S THE THING YOU NOTICE," I whisper-yell at him. I hear Bee chirp as if he's laughing and my eyes widen upon seeing the Autobots in Sam's yard. "Oh Primus we are doomed." I hear noises from inside the house and Dad moves as some black cars pull up to the house. "My body!"

My holoform shuts off and I watch the men enter the house as they surround me also. I hold my breath not willing to make a sound. One of the men touches my hood and runs his hand down it, "What a beautiful car." I try to withhold a shiver of disgust but it doesn't work and the man jerks his hand back.

"Boss! We have a live one here!" Cursing under my breath I mutter, "YOLO mother fuckers." I transform and smack an agent away from me. They pull out their guns and start shooting at me. I cover my face with my arms and start running down the street. Hearing a helicopter I look up to see just that hovering over me keeping a spot light on me so I can't hide.

Soon I'm cornered and I hold up my servos not wanting to kill anyone. I feel ropes get wrapped around me and I look up to see my father being held back by the other Autobots as my optics go offline.