Ch. 29

(FYI, I don't own the Supernatural characters either. Wow, I am a horrible person and writer for not updating sooner. Sorry everyone, but the musical is finally over so hopefully I'll be able to update sooner.)

~Optimus~

It has been three days since we met the Winchesters, and three days since we have started making a plan to get my daughter back from Crowley. Once more I have found myself staring at the elder Winchester's car. 'Why do I feel like I know this car. It does not have the Autobot symbol, so why?' I'm brought out of my thoughts by the Winchesters returning with my grandsparks. "Papa!" Smiling I bend down catching Nightglade and Wildstrike. Dean chuckles, "You have some nice grandkids there Optimus." Sam nods, "Why are you always out here though? Staring at Dean's car?" I glance at the Impala. "I believe the Impala is a transformer, but I cannot identify it as an Autobot or a Decepticon." Dean sighs, "It isn't a transformer. My father has had that car since before we were born and me since I could drive. I think I would know if it was a transformer."

I nod and set down my grandsparks, "Are we ready to go?" Sam nods. Bending down to my grandsparks' level I place a servo on each of their helms, "Grandpa will be back as soon as possible with your mother. Stay here with your father and the others until then and be good." The twins nod and run off to go annoy Crosshairs. Bumblebee appears by my side moments later, "I want to come with you." "No Bumblebee it is-" He cuts me off by yelling, "She is my wife Optimus! I deserve to go and make sure she is returned safely." Sighing I nod and transform following the Winchesters with Bee following close behind.

Somehow Dean knows this Crowley person and has figured out where he will be in a few days, which is why we're leaving so early in the morning. He'll be in New Orleans, Louisiana. We drive for what feels like years. Parking outside of the French Quarter I make my holoform appear, getting out as I see Skywing pull up. Standing with one foot still in my vehicle I watch as she exits her body with the man who I assume is Crowley. He grabs her arm and walks inside. Grinding my teeth together I get out and storm inside, the Winchesters and Bumblebee following closely. Dean stops me and heads over to Crowley and my daughter while I am forced to sit down on the other side of the room with Bumblebee and Sam.

~Skywing~

Everything is fuzzy. I feel so detached from the world. The only thing is, I can still see and hear everything that is going on, but I can't speak and whenever I move my limbs feel heavy, even though I am only in my holoform. I cannot transform out of my alt mode. What is going on? I don't remember how I got here or who this man is that is next to me. All I know is that he wants me, but he won't tell me why. So I just sit there silently and do whatever he has me do, because if I don't, he has threatened to destroy everything that I love.

I miss my father, I miss my children.... Wait, my children? Why does that make my head hurt? Did I have children? I can't remember anything after the battle in, I think we were in China? I remember my father leaving and then... Nothing. What happened after that? How many years of my life do I not remember? Why do I not remember anything. Nothing makes sense anymore! Wincing I grab my head and lean on my elbows which have been placed on the bar counter. The man next to me says his name is Crowley and rubs my back, "It'll get better lass. Just stop thinking about everything.

"Thinking only makes the headache worse. Stop thinking and just do what I tell you to do." I nod desperately wanting the pain to end. Before Crowley can say another word a man appears. "Crowley." "Hello Squirrel. What did you want to talk about?" The man glances at me and I'm stunned to see that he has the most beautiful green eyes that I have ever seen. He shoots me a small grin and begins to talk to Crowley.

They talk for what seems like hours before the man, who I have now identified as Dean, nudges me with his elbow and gestures to the back of the room where three men sit staring at me. Upon seeing the man in the cowboy hat and the man with blonde hair and electric blue eyes pain shoots through my head and my vision becomes dotted with black spots. Crowley's arms are instantly around me and he's pulling me back towards my alt mode screaming at Dean while my ears start to ring with some high pitched sound. Eventually my audio receptors identify that ringing as me screaming. I'm shoved into my body and Crowley drives off. I stop screaming after the bar is no longer in my rear view mirrors and I'm left panting. The pain is still there and it has increased in volume.

It has gotten so bad that my holoform shuts off by itself and I decide to rest while Crowley takes over and drives.