Ch. 28

~Optimus~

Transforming I rev my engine, "Alright. Crosshairs, did you fix the holoform?" "Yes, now hurry up. Here they come." A 1967 Chevy Impala rolls up the driveway and I step out of my alt mode. Glancing in the mirror I sigh thinking of Skywing. I seem to be in about my mid 30's. I have short brown hair with electric blue eyes. I'm in brown combat boots, worn jeans, and a brown button up shirt with a blue T-shirt underneath a black cowboy hat with flames resting on my head. Around my neck are dog tags with my name, the Autobot symbol and my title.

To my right Bumblebee steps up, he seems to be in his 20's just like Skywing in her holoform. He has blonde hair and the same electric blue eyes all Autobots have. He's wearing black jeans and a black shirt with black tennis shoes and a yellow leather jacket with black stripes going down the side of his arms. "You think they'll help us?"

"Of course Bumblebee." Two men step out of the Impala, one rather tall with long brown hair while the shorter one has short brown hair. "Brothers?" "Seems like it."

The men walk up to us and flash us their badges, "Hello there. I'm Agent Warren and this is my partner Agent-" "We know you are not real agents. What are your real names?" The shorter one who said he was Agent Warren stares at me, "Yes we are." Grabbing the badge I proceed to tell him what the faults are in the badge.

Giving it back I turn to the taller one, "My name is Optimus Prime. My friend Crosshairs said that you would be able to help us rescue my daughter from the humans with black eyes." The men stare at me and finally the tall one puts up his badge, "My name is Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean. My guess is that you're THE Optimus Prime?" I nod. Sam nods back, "Ok. You're daughter, the one with the teal hair I'm guessing, is being held captive by the king of hell Crowley. He's a demon and all of the other humans with black eyes are demons."

Staring at him, I try to decide whether or not to believe him, but then again I DID see mutated teenage ninja turtles not too long ago. "Alright." Sam seems shocked, "You actually believe us." Bumblebee interrupts me, "We're giant robots from outer space and you will NOT believe what we saw back in New York. So yes, we believe you!"

Clearing my throat I push the scout back, "This is Bumblebee. He's married to my daughter... Skywing." Sam nods, "Ok... Well then let's get to work on figuring out how to get her back."

(Ok so done for now. Will try and post when I can! Bye guys! Sorry that this is short and probably sucks but I'm in chemistry and... Self explanatory really....)