Ch. 21: My "dirty" little secret

It's been almost a year since my father left to go find the creators. The Yeager family is doing fine but I'm getting restless because nothing has happened in a long time. I've taken up leadership of the Autobots since I am Optimus' daughter... And Bumblebee isn't near ready to be a leader.

Though I feel like I'm not ready yet. Chewing on my bottom lip I pull out my phone and dial Sensei's number. Looking around I sneak off once I know that none of the Autobots are paying attention.

~Crosshairs~

Hearing pedes walking off I look up from my work to see Skywing sneaking off. Raising an optical ridge I nudge Drift. He looks up at me questioningly, "What is it Crosshairs?" "Skywing just snuck off. Let's go spy on her." "Crosshairs we must respect her privacy." "Drift. Get your aft up, we're spying on her."

Grabbing Drift's servo I drag him behind me as we go after Skywing. Eventually she stops and we hide. "Crosshairs this is wrong." "Shut ya trap would ya?! She's on the phone with someone!"

~Skywing~

Tapping my pede I put the phone on speaker waiting for Sensei to pick up. The phone rings for a while before a tired, old, wise voice answers, "Skywing. It has been far too long. I was starting to get worried. What happened?" "Sensei! Oh it's such a long story, but I was calling to see if I could come back. I would like to continue my training..."

"Why Skywing? You have exceeded my training and no longer need my assistance." "Because Sensei... I feel like I am no longer fit to be a leader. And I have to lead the Autobots now." I hear him sigh, "Alright my daughter. When should I expect you?" "I'll be there by tomorrow night. And Sensei?" "Yes my daughter?" "Thank you." I hear him chuckle from the other end of the line, "You are welcome Skywing. I will prepare your room."

"Ok." With that I hang up and turn thinking of how to tell Bee and the others that I have to go away for a while. Chewing on my lip again I head back to Cade's new home.

"Sky!" Snapping out of my thoughts I look down to see Tessa running over. "Where did ya go?" I bend down and pick her up, "Oh just for a walk. Wanted some fresh air." "Oh ok! Bee was looking for you." I giggle, "He can't ever seem to go more than a few minutes without me." "Well he IS your husband after all." Tessa wiggles her eyebrows at me.

Rolling my optics I head to the new barn where the other Autobots are. "Sky!" Bee runs over and hugs me causing me to teeter back onto my heels, and I raise Tessa up so she doesn't fall.

Tessa busts out laughing. Bending down I set Tessa down before kissing Bee's faceplate to calm him down. "So where are you leaving to Skywing?" I tense up and turn to see Crosshairs and Drift entering the barn. "What? Sky what does... He mean?"

Playing with my digits I clear my throat, "W-Well... I'm going to New York for a while... To train." "WHAT?!" Cade drops what he's working on at Bee's outburst, "Why are you going?!" I look away from my husband, "I need to get stronger so I can be a better leader. I have a sensei in New York who will help me." "I'm coming with you!" "No Bee."

Bee whimpers in protest. "Well I think now is a good time for a vacation." I look at Cade confused, "What?" He gets up and stretches, "Simple. We're going on vacation to New York. And the Autobots have to come since they have to protect us. You know, your dad's last orders and all. And while we're there we can visit you."

I bitchface realizing he just found a loophole, "Damn you Cade Yeager." Sighing I cross my arks over my chassis, "Well if you're going on "vacation" you might as well come with me... I'm sure Sensei won't mind..." Pulling out my phone I send a text to Sensei letting him know the others are coming along.

"He said ok... But you guys can NOT tell ANYONE where his dojo is!" They all nod and mumble they're agreements. "Let us get our things."

Nodding I decide to recharge while we wait for them to pack.

I'm woken up by someone taping my helm, "Hm?" "Honey-bee, we're ready to go." "Thanks Bee." (I'm saying that Cade fixed Bee's voice box thing with the other Autobot's help.)

Transforming Tessa and Shane climb into me while Cade climbs into Bee. Revving engine I go offroading in order to cut the time down by a lot since I'm not flying there anymore.

~Timeskip~

Pulling into an alley behind a building that no one would see us behind I transform after Tessa and Shane get out. The Autobots follow my lead. "So where IS this dojo girly?" Smiling I stomp on a manhole cover. It raises up, "Voice recognition code."

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." "Voice recognition code accept. Welcome back Skywing Prime, your Sensei is waiting for you." The manhole goes back down and expands enough for me to be able to drive in in my alt mode. Grabbing Tessa and Shane I transform into my alt mode before driving into the hole.

The others follow until we get to a big room with a giant drain in the middle. Transforming I set Tessa and Shane down, "Sensei? It's Skywing!" It's silent minus the sound of the Autobots transforming before Sensei steps out of the shadows. "Ah, my daughter it has been far too long."

"Hi Sensei!" Picking him up I bring him close to my face. Sensei wraps his arms around my helm and gives me a quick hug. "The hell is that thing?!" Turning I see Crosshairs with his gun pointed at Sensei. "Crosshairs! Put your gun down!"

Grumbling Crosshairs follows my orders. "Who is this Sky?" "Autobots this is my Sensei Master Splinter. Sensei, these are the Autobots."