Ch. 20

Dad seems to think that now is a good time to argue about who fights Lockdown. "Sky go back to the humans! I will deal with Lockdown!!" "Like Primus! This is my fight too!" "No it isn't Skywing!" "Dad you may say all you want but I'm in this with you till the end!"

Dad grits his teeth but doesn't argue with me, "Fine! But stay hidden until I say otherwise!" "Whatever, as long as I get to rip Lockdown's spark out I don't care what you order me to do!"

Once we get to an abandoned work zone I fly behind a building and transform. Moments later Cade appears next to me, "Sky!" Turning I whisper yell at him, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'LL GET KILLED!!" "I CAME TO HELP!" Groaning I realize he's just like me, "Fine. Just don't get in the way." "Wait, why aren't you helping your dad?"

"He said I have to stay hidden until he says otherwise..." We whisper back and forth for a while until some old guy appears behind us pointing a gun at Cade. "Cade... Get behind me." Cade slowly moves behind me as the man starts spouting out some sort of nonsense. "CADE! SKYWING!" Optimus appears and shoots the guy killing him.

"Anytime." I hear my father groan in pain and turn to see Lockdown has shoved his sword into my father's chassis. "DAD!!!" Cade grabs his gun and we both shoot Lockdown causing him to move away from dad. Making a sword appear I attack Lockdown while Cade shoots him from behind some cover.

"You! I will enjoy ripping out your spark!" "That's MY LINE!" With that I kick Lockdown away and charge. Soon Bumblebee appears at my side and helps me fight Lockdown. Smirking we tag team with Cade for a while.

Then Lockdown throws Bee away and goes after Cade. Forgetting about protecting myself I run to Cade and use my body as cover while Cade shoots at Lockdown. I yelp as his sword stabs through my arm. Kicking a leg back I hit him.

My speakers appear and "Dead!" By My Chemical Romance plays. Lockdown has us pinned down and I cover Cade with my body, "You see my face your life is done!" "Oh!" Just when Lockdown brings his sword down dad cuts him in half.

"Honor, to the end." I set Cade down and hug my dad before dad grabs me and the humans and flying off. Landing I look for Bee. "Bee?!" I turn around looking for my husband and my spark drops as I don't see him.

My audio receptors catch the sound of an engine and I look over as a Bee transforms running towards me. He scoops me up in his arms and spins me around almost in tears. Setting me down we listen to my dad. "I endanger you all if I stay..." "What? Dad you aren't saying what I think you're saying right?!"

Optimus looks at me sadly, "I shall take the seed where it shall never be found." "Will we ever see you again?" "Cade Yeager, I do not know. But whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them. As my soul. Defend this family Autobots, as they have you. Defend all they can be." With that my dad flies off and Bee holds me back as I scream for my dad.

"DAD! DAD!! DADDY!! DADDY COME BACK!! PLEASE!! DADDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"