Ch. 33

(This chapter isn't gonna be very long... Maybe, but it IS the last chapter of this story. Which means, the next story I shall work on is my LOZ story and my story that I thought of. Which has  my OC that I used in my Blue Exorcist story, it's about her. None of the other stories will be linked to her, this is just about her and no one else from anime... etc. It'll be called Unknown Goddess. Hope you'll check it out.) 

~Optimus~

I raise my sword and bring it down towards the car that is my daughter's new alt mode. It crashes against the hood of the car and she instantly transforms, luckily I didn't damage her enough to leave a mark on her.  Choking back a sob I straighten her out and allow Castiel to hop up onto her chassis. he places a hand over her spark. It starts glowing even brighter and he crawls up her body towards her processor. Gently placing his fingers on her forehead he closes his eyes.

After he opens his eyes and removes his fingers from her forehead Skywing sits up quickly gasping for air

After he opens his eyes and removes his fingers from her forehead Skywing sits up quickly gasping for air. Cas falls backwards and lands in her lap.

~Skywing~

After I manage to catch my breath I glance down at Castiel, "Castiel, why... How?"

"You're family wanted you back. So I healed you."

Confused I glance around and see Bumbleebee, two humans, my father, and... "Mom?"

The bot smiles, "Hi babygirl."

Gingerly setting Cas down I run and hug her.

Laughing some I pull back, "Hi." She opens her mouth to speak when the shorter of the two humans speaks, "This is lovely and all. But we have an army of demons outside that are hell bent on getting you," he points at me, "Back."

Sighing I roll back my shoulders hearing gears pop. "Alright, let's go kick some ass."

The male, who I remember is named Dean, says, "Hell ya! I like you.... After the fight you better tell me where Baby is." I nod.

Cas opens his mouth when he's interrupted by noises from outside, "Talk later. Fight now."

~After the fight~

Cas grabs the last demon and kills them.

After the demon is killed I walk over to a car that's covered and pull off the covering revealing the real Impala

After the demon is killed I walk over to a car that's covered and pull off the covering revealing the real Impala. Dean groans, "SERIOUSLY?! IT WAS RIGHT  THERE!"

Laughing slightly I turn to my family, "Let's go home. I'm ready to see my kids." Transforming we head home, along the way I scan my old alt mode and return to normal. Bee driving close to me.

We eventually make it back to the farm and I hold my kids while Optimus introduces my mother to everyone explaining everything that has happened. Sighing happily I look up towards the sky, 'I don't know what the future holds for us... But we'll work through it. Together. So bring it on world, creators, fate. Whatever is out there.'

(Done! Hope you all enjoyed this! I MAY come back and do a sequel or I may not. I don't know. Or I might do a TMNT fanfic with an OC and make it a reader insert also. WHO KNOWS! All I know is that things will be going slow on here cause of school and I'm gonna get a job soon and start a YouTube channel so I can try and fulfill a promise to a friend. Ya know, fun stuff. BYE FOR NOW MY DEMIGODS!)