Ch. 17

We stop at the other Autobots and I bump Bee with my hood and he revs his engine affectionately remembering what I did in KSI when they insulted him. Our little moment is interrupted by Cade showing us that they're melting Ratchet.

I feel my tank turn and transform as my tank empties himself. Tears fill my optics and spill over after I finish emptying my tank, "THOSE BARBARIANS!" I slam a servo on the ground, "THEY'VE MURDERED UNCLE RATCHET!!!" "I'm gonna tear them apart!" My father runs off and I follow him.

Me, Hound, Dad, and Crosshairs enter a lab and start destroying it. "I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO UNCLE RATCHET!!!" I kick some containers and Crosshairs grabs me as my father talks to the bald guy who called me fat. "YOU!!!" Yanking out of Crosshairs' servos I storm over to the guy and slam my servos down on either side of him.

"YOU CALLED ME FAT! I AM NOT FAT!!!" Optimus pulls me back, "Skywing, stop." "BUT HE KILLED UNCLE RATCHET! AND CALLED ME FAT!" "Sky," my father says in a warning tone, "Fine... Sorry dad."

I pout next to Crosshairs as dad monologued, 'Geez he monologues a lot.' Dad throws a but of a hissy fit and then we leave. "But dad! Let me kill him!" "No Skywing. We're done."

We drive off and Bee drives closer to me. "You changed your style. Still sexy either way Bee." Bee chirps happily and moves his alt form closer to mine.

Suddenly we're attacked, "SCRAP!" I veer off to the side to avoid the missiles. Turning we drive off in the opposite direction avoiding more missiles.

Dad transforms and so do I as Cade and his family are thrown into the air by Bee suddenly transforming. I catch them and my dad catches me before I turn into my alt mode and drive off with dad following closely.

"Come on Sky!" I swerve avoiding cars and missiles when suddenly me and my dad are shot forcing us to transform. Tessa lands under us and I put down my mask and start fighting with my dad against Galvatron.

This fight continues for the longest time before a missile comes and damages me and my dad. Turning we see Lockdown coming towards us, "Sky run." "N- AH!!!" We're shot and I fall down on top of my father who falls on a car. Neither of us can get up.

Tessa screams at me and Optimus to get up, "We can't. Get out of here." Lockdown comes over and starts monologuing, along with my dad... Ugh monologues... "You're daughter will be coming too. As an added bonus for your creators." My eyed widen as a net wraps around us taking all of us and Tessa up towards the ship. 'Bumblebee....'

"Cade! Warn the Autobots!" "Tell Bumblebee I love him!"

Then like that, we're gone and being dragged through Lockdown's ship.

Lockdown throws dad in a cell and hangs me up by chains in front if my dad's cell so he can watch me in pain. "Dad..." Lockdown shoves hooks into my arms and legs and had the chains pulled out so I'm hovering over the ground, and my body is pulled out like an 'X.'

"Skywing everything will be ok! Just keep looking at me." Nodding I listen to his instructions and ignore Lockdown as he pulls on the chains causing me to whimper. "Hold on sweetspark. You'll be alright. Daddy's here for you." "Dad." "'Daddy's here for you" Bah! You're dad is the reason why you are here! That and your blasted mother!!! You were something that should have never been created! So I will enjoy watching the creators destroy you in front of your father!"

With that he leaves and I hang my helm as his words hit home in my spark. Optimus tries to talk to me but I just shut down my optics and think over the words Lockdown said, knowing that I though the same things before, only I never once blamed my dad for anything. I always blamed myself.