Ch. 5: Second Movie

~Skywing~

Here's how my life went for the next two years: Wake up. Be forced to be evil. Go to Knockout afterward and cry for hours in his arms. Help him fix his paint job. Go recharge. Repeat. It got a little different when Megatron came back. My Autobot symbol was made over and turned into the Decepticon symbol. And Knockout stopped making me help fix his paint job after I was done crying in his arms because me and him became good friends and he hated seeing me cry.

One day however after I had finished crying Knockout said, "Skywing I need to show you something." "What is it?" Taking my servo in his, he leads me down the many halls of the Decepticon base. He stops at a statue and covers my optics. "I'm so sorry." "Why?" Removing his free servo from my optics I gasp seeing my mother.

"She was a Decepticon?" "Yes.... But then she met Optimus and fell in love with him. And they had you. I'll leave you alone." He moves to leave but he's pulled back by my grip on his servo tightening. "Please don't Knockout." He nods and steps closer to me as I stare at my mother.

(Song time xD cause why not haha)

My audio receptors turn into a headset and the right side elongates into a mic resting right over my mouth. Taking a deep breath I release Knockout's hand and step towards the statue.

"Look at you, look at me. I don't know who to be. Mother.... Is it wrong? Is it right? Be a thief in the night. Motheeeerrr... Tell me what to do...."

My notes wrap around the statue and it comes to life. My mother's helm turns towards me and Knockout and she winks.

"I was once like you my child
Slightly insecure
Argued with my mother too
Thought I was mature
But I put my heart aside
And I used my head
Now I think it's time you learned
What dear old momma said:

Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be mean?
Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?"

She hops down and walks towards me and Knockout.

"Well you can spend your life attending to the poor
But when you're evil doing less is doing more

Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad?
Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad?

I have tried my whole life long to do the worst I can
Clawed my way to victory
Built my master plan
Now the time has come my dear for you to take your place
Promise me you'll try to be an absolute disgrace

Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be cruel?
Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool?

And when you grab that AllSpark piece that's when your reign begins
Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?

Don't you wanna be heartless and hardin' as stone?
Don't you wanna be finger licking' evil to the bone?"

She licks Knockout's faceplate. He makes a disgusted face and tries to wipe off the energon. She turns to me and slowly walks towards me.