Ch. 8: It finally happens

~Skywing~

They drive off and I fly overhead keeping a look out for Decepticons and others. When they arrive at a checkpoint I fly up higher so that I'm not seen and watch as BB and the twins.

Transforming I follow Bee as we go up to a building near one of the pyramids. I hear a clang and jump seeing the green twin ran into Bee's leg. Bee chuckles at me causing me to glare back in response. Transforming into my car alt mode I drive off with Bee chasing after me.

Finding a nice spot not too far from where the humans are staying I transform and stare up at the sky. It's silent for a moment before I hear Bee say, "Sky....?" I don't turn but motion for him to come over with a servo. Instead of sitting next to me, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me back onto his lap so my back is flush with his chassis.

My faceplates heat up and my vents kick on quietly to try and cool me off. I tense up as I feel Bee bury his face in my neck. "Bee?" "I was so worried.... That I would never... See you again..... When I saw.... You like... That.... My... Spark.... Stopped beating..." Optics widening I glance down at him, "What?" My spark pounds against my chest as he looks up at me with those beautiful blue optics of his.

"I didn't want to lose you.... I.... Love you...." My faceplates heat up even more and I turn in his lap so that I'm straddling him, "Bumblebee...." Bee chirps in embarrassment and looks away, "Forget it... You.... Probably don't... Feel the same...." Sighing I shake my helm and grab his chin with a servo making him look at me before I bend down and move the little armor covering his mouth and kiss him shutting my optics off.

He doesn't respond at first and as I start to pull back I feel him place a servo on my helm and keep me in place as he kisses me back. Grinning into the kiss I wrap my servos around his neck.... Only our moment doesn't last long as I hear the twins cat calling behind us. Growling I pull away and shoot at them with my gun as Bee shoots at them also. The twins scream and run off.

Turning back I see Bee is trying not to laugh. Smiling I kiss him once more before getting up, "I love you too Bee." Bee grins like an idiot then his smile falls, "You're dad.... Is going to.... Kill me..." "My dad will have to get over it when we bring him back."

I rest a hand on his helm before kissing his forehead.

The next morning we're up early because Sam has figured out where we need to go. So we transform and as my father would say, "Roll out!" We drive for what feels like hours and my engine revs as Bee blares, "That's What Makes you beautiful" by One Direction. I laugh as Sam looks at Bee questioningly and then at me.

Mikaela smirks realizing what has happened as Bee drives closer to me so that our alt modes are brushing against each other every once in a while. Soon we arrive at the location and I follow Sam as he heads to some place.

"Sky." "Coming!" Dropping Bee's servo I run up to the front scooping up Sam and entering the building despite Bee's protests. I set Sam down and start looking around for something. Then twins start fighting and I sigh, "Bee help me." Bee grabs them and slams them together before throwing them outside. I laugh and kiss his faceplate, "Good job sweetspark."

Bee gets called over by Sam and he shoots a hole in the wall the twins made a dent in. I sit down outside and look in seeing my ancestors. "No way..." Bee chirps in my audio receptors and I turn to find him hovering just inches in front of me. Then I hear planes and the dude from the first time runs out. I follow him because someone has to protect him.

We watch the planes as they fly around and drop Autobots, soldiers and finally dad. "Dad..." Transforming into a car I drive off with the others following behind me.

They pop a flare and I start to speed up when missiles land just inches in front of me so I swerve to avoid them seeing Starscream in the air. We slam to a stop and Sam tells Bee to be a decoy I look at Sam, "I'm coming with you." Not wanting to argue with me Sam nods and gets in me with Mikaela then I drive off heading towards the location of the soldiers while Bee keeps Starscream distracted.

Transforming I set Sam and Mikaela down and run behind them towards the men. "Dad.... We're coming!!!" After what seems like forever we make it into the town area thingy and keep running, Sam and Mikaela now following me.

I hear the sound of meteors hitting the earth and curse under my breath. "You have GOT to be kidding me!!" "Sky?" "Decepticons. Come here." I scoop up them and put them both on my shoulders switching my pedes out with wheels.