Ch. 14

~Skywing~

I find them right as Bee lands after catching him. "Sam! Bee!" "Sky! Go with Bee!" "Jesus making me go EVERYWHERE TODAY AREN'T WE?!"

Bee chirps laughing and I follow him slightly irritated. Only we get captured. "Lovely..." Bee chirps in apology and I just roll my optics as the Cons cover my mouth.

They push Bee around some and I glare at them because if I move they'll shoot Bee. We hear them say they're going to kill us and I gasp. Bee tries and gets over to me but I shake my head not wanting to risk them hurting him. So he just whimpers and stays put as they grab one of our friends.

'No...' I look away as they kill out dear friend. Bee whimpers and grabs me holding me close, "I love you... Sky." The Con in charge grabs Bee and drags him away, 'No! No! Not Bee!! Not my sparkmate!! PLEASE!!' Grabbing Bee's servo I try and keep him back.

One of the Cons slams they're pede down on my back and I fall forward dropping Bee's servo. The lead Con laughs, "I'll enjoy making you watch your sparkmate die." He shoves Bee forward and goes to shoot him, tears fill my eyes and flow out of my optics as the Con makes Bee face me, "Sky... Look away..."

I try to but the Con holding me forces me to look, "Look away honey!!" My cries are muffled by the gag as I do my best to look away. 'No! Bee!! Please, someone help us!!! Anyone! PLEASE!!! JUST SAVE MY SPARKMATE!!' Just when I think Bee is going to die something happens and Bee manages to save himself along with me and the other Autobots.

Getting up I rip the gag out of my mouth and destroy the Cons around us before running into Bee's arms. "Bumblebee!!!!" "Honey-bee..." Bee holds me for a moment that feels like an eternity before letting go, "We have a war to win.... Honey-bee. We can continue this later." Nodding I wipe away my tears and follow Bee.

Transforming I fight with the other Autobots filled with a newfound rage about Bee being almost killed. "Mz. Hyde" bye Halestorm blares from my speakers and as I sing the lyrics various creatures from the nightmares of Cybertronians over the centuries appears and starts attacking the Decepticons.

My father appears and takes out Shockwave. Then my attention turns to Sentinel. I pause the music, "Let me help you father." Optimus nods and we get ready to fight together. I blare the music again this time with the actual band playing to keep the creatures fighting as I help me father fight against Sentinel Prime.

"You are not worthy of the name Prime!" I shove my sword in Sentinel's arm before dodging some gunfire. I see Bee being attacked by Sentinel and scream in rage before charging Sentinel. "NOT MY SPARKMATE YOU PIECE OF SCRAP!!!"

I jump onto his back and start digging my digits into his helm. Screaming in pain Sentinel throws me off and into a building. Bee yells my name and I get up spitting energon out of the corner of my mouth.

"Scrap." Sentinel runs off and me and father chase after him. "DIE!" One of then decides to monologue and Sentinel rips dad's arm off. He raises his sword to kill my father and I cover him with my body preparing for the blow that never comes. Looking up I gasp seeing Megatron fighting Sentinel.

I watch in awe as our enemy becomes out ally. So I help my father up before my father destroys Megatron with just one arm. Dad then kills Sentinel. "Coolest. Dad. Ever." Dad chuckles and helps me up. Bee and the others come as I help dad walk to them. "Honey-bee!" Bee runs over and scoops me up kissing me deeply.

"Mmm!!" Wrapping my arms around his neck I kiss him back. He pulls away long enough to say, "Marry me." "What?" "I said, Marry me. The humans... Do it... Why not us...?" I laugh and then Bee listens to Sam and starts embarrassing him. Laughing I hug Bee.

"Sam I think it'll happen." "Nah, now what about you two?" "Well Bee DID just propose... So I guess so." Ratchet chuckles, "Optimus. How about we have the wedding now? No telling what the future holds for us."

Optimus sighs, "Hardly the place I wanted my sweetspark to have her wedding at." "Oh well daddy!" I hug him and grin, "But I will gladly see my daughter off to Bumblebee right now. Knowing that he will always protect her."

"Yes!" Bee cheers also and the wedding song starts playing as Ratchet plays priest. The soldiers gather around as they watch our "wedding ceremony." It basically was Ratchet making fun of the human wedding ceremony and he just said, "No one here objects to this marriage anymore so just hurry up and kiss!"

Bee happily complied. Everyone cheered and I grinned into the kiss. "Maybe we should all just do they're version of a wedding." I hear Lennox say that and Ratchet replies with, "No. I just knew Bee wouldn't be able to wait through a traditional ceremony to kiss Skywing. So I improvised."

Bee scoops me up, "I'll make... The best... Rings... Ever!" I laugh, "No need to dear. I already did... Bumblebee." With that I pull two rings out of my chassis and hold them out for Bee and the others to see. It was two simple wedding bands with a saying written on both rings in Cybertronian: "Together forever through anything."

Putting them on Bee kisses me once more, "The future maybe uncertain, but I know one thing... I am glad to have you as my son in law Bumblebee." We smile at my father before Bee spins us around.