Ch. 12

~Skywing~

We went after my father and were ambushed by the Decepticons. We luckily escaped. Growling I drive off.

We follow my father and the rest of the Autobots. Bee brushes against my alt form and I look over at him, "We'll get through this... Honey-bee." "I hope so Bee..." We arrive at a spaceship and I transform looking up at it. Behind me I hear the others transform and Bee and dad stand next to me. Optimus pats my back before heading to Sam.

Bee buries his face in my neck and I smile, "We can try and start a family Bee." Bee's optics widen and he looks up at me, "Really?" "Ya... Let's go say bye to Sam."

We head over and I hug him, "Bye Sammy boy." Bee says a few words and Bee grabs my servo intertwining our digits before walking back to the ship and getting in.

I take my place next to Bee and grip his servo as the ship takes off. "We'll be ok... Honey-bee." Nodding I look over and smile at him, "Together forever...." "We work as one..." Bee brings out entwined hands to his lips and he kisses the back of my servo.

~Sam~

I watch as the ship explodes and my thoughts go to Bee and Sky. 'They just wanted to start a family... Now they'll never get to do that.' "Bee... Sky..." Gritting my teeth I get up and leave.