Ch. 22

"You're Sensei is a... Rat?" I throw a bitchface at Crosshairs, "Seriously?! We're giant talking robots from space that can transform into ANY electronic item on Earth and HE," I gesture to Master Splinter, "Weirds you out?!" Crosshairs shrugs, "True. Well nice to meet you Master Splinter."

Drift bows causing Splinter to raise an eyebrow and bow in response. Hound just grunts and Bee waves, "Hi!" "Mind introducing me to everyone Sky?" "Oh ya! The one who I just yelled at is Crosshairs, the one who bowed is Drift. The fat one is Hound," Hound protests in the back but I ignore him, "These are the humans Cade, Tessa, and Shane. And this, is my sparkmate Bumblebee."

Splinter just stares at Bee for a while. Bee gets nervous and fidgets, "W-What?" "He seems undisciplined. You would do better with Drift." I bust out laughing while Drift throws a smirk at Bee. Bee's radio acts up and he throws out a flurry of words no one hears. Cade laughs and falls on the ground holding his stomach.

After calming down I set Master Splinter down. "When does my training begin Sensei?" "Tomorrow." He strokes his beard, mustache thing. "First I want you to meet my sons. They are on they're rounds right now. But they should return soon."

Nodding I sit down, "Now dear child tell me what has happened since you left me." "Hai Sensei." I feel Bee sit next to me and I start talking him everything that happened not leaving out a single detail because if I did he would send me to the Hashi.... And that place is awful.

By the time I'm done telling the story I hear the sounds of yelling coming from one of the entrances to the lair. "My sons have returned. Hide in the back with your friends." Grabbing Bee I shove everyone into the back and order them to be quiet.

Pressing my audio receptor to the door I hear Splinter talking to his sons. "My sons. I have a present for you all." "What is it bra- I mean Sensei." "Mikey be patient." "Hm..." I hear Splinter walk towards the door and I transform into my alt mode the others following suit.

Splinter taps my hood and sits on it as I roll out slowly acting like I'm in neutral. The others follow and we all stop in front of four mutant turtles. 'Not really surprised.' The orange clad turtles eyes widen, "NO WAY! YOU GOT US CARS?!" "No." Splinter gets off of me, 'Way to crush someone's dreams.. Reminds me of Mr. Witwicky.'

"I wanted to introduce you to my other student." The blue turtle steps forward confused, "Other student? Sensei but we haven't seen anyone else here." "That is because it was a secret my sons." Tapping my hood he steps back. I transform and slam my fist down pushing myself up to my full height. I watch amused as the turtles eyes widen as they stare up at me.

The purple one starts laughing and snorting his eyes sparkling from how happy he is. I giggle and bend down, "You are so cute!!! I just wanna pick you up and squeeze you!" I poke him with a digit and he laughs some more before pushing up his glasses and blushing. The orange one runs forward, "Wow! Hot robot chick!!!" He suddenly starts acting serious trying to be sexy, "Hi. I'm Michelangelo."

I raise an optical ridge and Splinter rolls his eyes, "Introduce yourselves before she introduces herself." The purple turtle waves, "I'm Donatello." The blue one nods, "Leonardo." The red turtle ignores me and Leo nudges him. "Come on." Smiling I pick up the red turtle startling him, "I'm gonna take a guess and say that your name is Raphael." They stare at me stunned, "What? Did I get it wrong?"

The red turtle shakes his head, "No. My name is Raphael... But how did you know?" "Well since your brothers are named after the fathers of the Renaissance I figured your name was Raphael." I set him down, "Anyways. I'm Skywing Pax, but you can just call me Sky."

Donnie walk closer to me and runs a hand down my leg, "Such great technology. Such care put into the machinery. I would love to talk to you to learn more about how you were built." "Um, I actually don't know that.... You'd have to ask my dad? Who is in space right now." Donnie nods, "Well anything you tell me will be wonderful."

I smile and then I'm yanked backwards and I hear Bee beeping in protest, which he does when he's mad. "Bee?" I hear groaning behind me and see Drift and Crosshairs grab Bumblebee dragging him back. Donnie looks like he's in heaven, "More?!" "Ya, this is my team. Blue one is Drift. Green one is Crosshairs. Yellow one who was beeping is Bumblebee. And this," I jerk a digit in Hound's direction, "Is Hound. These are the humans, Cade, Tessa, and Shane."

Leo nods, "So you're they're leader?" "Stand-in leader. My dad is the real leader but he went off to fight his creators or something like that." Mikey is trying to flirt with Tessa and I drag him away before Shane and Cade can kill him, "She's taken hot stuff." Mikey frowns, "Well what about you babe? You wanna piece of this?"

"Mikey!" I giggle at Donnie's reaction. "Nah, you're not my type. Leo and Raph are though." They both blush and I snicker causing Bee to protest. "But I'm taken. So sadly none of y'all can have me." Mikey frowns again, "BY WHO?!" "Bumblebee. He's my sparkmate." "Sparkmate?" "Husband. Lover. But ya, he's my husband. We've been married for about... 5, almost 6 now?" Bee shrugs, "Something like that. Been hard to keep track of since we've been busy fighting and being hunted."

"You're being hunted." "Humans... Can't trust them can't live without them." "We can live without them Sky." "Shut. UP Crosshairs!" "No." Bitchfacing I tackle him.

Hound laughs, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" He keeps chanting that and Bee starts throwing threats out at Crosshairs if he hurts me. Drift groans and comes to break up the fight while the Turtles watch.