Ch. 10: Movie 3

~Skywing~

~Three years later~

It's been three years since my father defeated the Fallen. Since then a lot has happened. Me and the rest of the Autobots work for NEST and me and Bee have gotten closer.... Much to my father Optimus' disliking. Though he hasn't tried to stop us from being together because anyone with optics could see that me and Bee were destined to be sparkmates.

Currently Bee was out on a mission and I was at NEST HQ using my ability to heal the wounded agents. "Skywing." Turning I see my father walking over. "Hello father." I set down the clipboard I was holding and get up heading over to him hoping that he can't notice how tired I am.

"Have you eaten yet sweetspark?" "No not yet. I was fixing to go get some Energon though!" "Good." Optimus rests a servo on the top of my helm and stares at me for a while causing me to tense up as I fear that he will discover my little secret.

"I'll join you. It has been a while since we did something together." I grin and nod energetically, "YES! OH PLEASE YES!!!" Grabbing his servo I drag him through the halls of NEST towards the designated area the Autobots go to to refuel our energon supplies. As we go through the halls I hear some of the humans working at NEST chuckle at the sight of me dragging my father, great leader of the Autobots, as if he was just a little Sparkling that would wonder off if I were to release his servo.

I just grin knowing that I am embarrassing my father some and keep dragging him ignoring his protests. Next thing I know my pedes are no longer touching the ground and I see Optimus' aft while feeling him wrap an arm and servo around my waist. "Daddy!!!" "Calm down sweetspark or I'll drop you."

He keeps walking and doesn't set me down until we get to the room and he passes me some energon. Sticking my glossa out at him I take energon and eat it as my father sits next to me and eats also. Ratchet chuckles at us and goes back to working on whatever it was he was working on before we came in.

I yawn my optics start to offline as I start to nod off. "Skywing, you haven't had a proper recharge cycle have you?" I jerk my head up towards Ratchet, "What?! Pft, no no! I've had a good recharge cycle!" "How long ago?"

".... A month ago...." My father groans, "Skywing, you must recharge. You cannot fight properly when you are tired." "But the humans need me dad! Without my ability they'd die!!" "But your health comes before theirs Skywing." I pout and look away, "Fine. I'll go recharge." "Thank you sweetspark."

Getting up I stomp to mine and Bumblebee's berthroom that we share. Grumbling about being bossed around I lay down on my berth and let myself fall into a much needed recharge.

I'm brought out of my recharge by Lennox. "We're back... Bee included." My optics widen when I hear Bee's name, "BUMBLEBEE!!!" Stumbling out of the room I skate towards the training area where Bee is. "BEE!" Skating across the room I tackle Bee down to the ground in front of the trainees.

Bee chirps in surprise and his servos automatically fly to my waist as he falls backwards landing on his aft. "Sky....?" I bury my face into his neck, "I missed you." I hear him chuckle and pat my back with a servo, "Missed you too... Sweet... Spark..." Behind me I hear the trainees cat calling and turn to glare at them, "What? Never seen a couple before?! Grow up trainees!!"

Bee rolls his eyes and throws me over his shoulder taking me to where my father is talking to some stuck up human lady.

Rolling my optics I stick my glossa out at her from behind causing my father to snicker. The lady turns and I act like I wasn't doing anything, "And who is this?" "This," Optimus moves and wraps his arm around my shoulder resting a servo on it pulling me close to him, "Is my daughter Skywing Prime, though she goes by Skywing Pax. The reason behind that is a story for another day. She is also the only known Cybertronian to be able to use music and her voice as a weapon. She works with my medical officer Ratchet and heals your men."

"Basically you're lucky to have me. And I am also HIS," I point to Bee, "Sparkmate.... Eat your heart out ladies! This hunk of metal is off the market." Bee chirps in embarrassment and I feel dad tighten his grip on my shoulder as the other Autobots laugh. The lady rolls her eyes and leaves.

"What a stuck up bi-" "Skywing." Groaning I look at my dad, "Fine! I won't finish that sentence!!!" "Skywing, we are heading to the moon." "YES! FIELD TRIP!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME I GOT OUT OF THIS BLASTED BUILDING!!" Ratchet laughs and leads me to our space ship.

Soon we're on the moon and have entered the Ark. "No way!" I see dad pick up an Autobot, "Who is that dad?" "Sentinel." I nod acting like I know who it is, "Oh ok! No... No clue who he is...." Shrugging I help Ratchet gather the thingies floating around and return to Earth with them.