He Finds Out That You Are or Are Not a Mutant

(Young)Charles Xavier

Charles already knew, being extremely smart and a telepath he figured it out within the few moments you met. He loved it, he enjoys seeing different mutations and always encourages all of the mutants to use their powers freely around the mansion. He has never looked at you any differently, in fact, he looks at you in awe of your power and differences because you are unique to him. He always says it and you always laugh but he does mean it.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

Yes, Erik knew from the moment he met you that you were nothing but a human and it made him very angry. He was furious that Charles would let someone like you even near the mansion despite being told how trustworthy you are. He couldn't stand having a human here in the mansion, having one of those. . .here in his home. He spent many many months brooding over this until you started to talk with him and he actually took the time to get to know you. He started to enjoy your small talk and found himself looking forward to the chats everyday.

(Young)Hank McCoy

He found out because of you, you accidentally revealed your powers to him but he didn't think any differently of you. He loves to study your DNA, loves to spew a bunch of sciency mumbo-jumbo at you as a way of saying that you are interesting to him and he likes your company. You didn't mean to tell him but now, now you're very happy you did.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

Pietro knew, for many different reasons but he just likes to keep those a secret. You don't know why he won't tell you how he knew but you also don't really care because he doesn't mind it. You love his company as much as he enjoys yours so it's a win-win situation. You don't need to know the reasons why he knew or how because it wouldn't matter to you either way.

James "Logan" Howlett

No, Logan is a dense man so him figuring this out for himself would have taken centuries but he found out because you showed him. You helped him out of a tough situation at a bar and now, he knows you're a mutant. He didn't care too much at first but now he feels like he 'owes you one' and spends the weekends trying to make up for that. You enjoy it though, he's a rough and tough man on the outside but you know somewhere inside that animalistic chest of his is a sweetie.

Victor Creed

Yes, he knew only because you were darting around his cabin like a loon. You and him have a love-hate relationship but neither of you seem to care. You just enjoy beating each other up, whether that be emotionally or physically. You don't care who knows you're a mutant because you are fast enough to get away from them. Which is why you infuriate Victor, he cannot catch you and so he spits nasty comments your way but at the end of the day you both can sit next to each other without trying to lob of the others head.