Caught In The Act

(Young)Charles Xavier

     No longer tired and more interested in Charles you leaned into his kiss. You weren't sure how he had managed to remove the shirt you had just placed on but you weren't in any hurry to find out. You grumbled softly, "it's not fair if I'm the only one not dressed, Charles." He chuckled and you felt in resonate through your chest making your heart beat faster. "Completely true love, let me change that." He whispered and was undressed almost as quickly. You two were focused only on one another when the door to the room you shared opened for a moment and closed harshly. "I, um, yeah, I'll talk to you later Charles." Hank's cautious and timid voice made it to you both, "Good idea!" Charles said before turning back to you and nipping at your neck. "Where were we?"

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

    Neither of you had been this intimate before, he tended to be rather reserved and you were simply nervous about going this far. You followed his lead though and with each article of clothing removed and each touch against your skin you were slowly loosing that nervousness. You were nearly nude, as was he, when a knock came to the door followed by it opening. You were covered by a large comforter but your face still went red. "Oh, I see you're fairly busy so I'll talk with you once you two have finished." Charles said and stepped out but not without teasing you both with a smirk first. "Don't worry about him, com'ere" He whispered and you didn't hesitate and kissed him.

(Young)Hank McCoy

     You had been this far a few times before but this felt so surreal that your mind went fuzzy. You forgot where you were and what you had been doing, nothing but he matter right now. "Should we really do this here?" You panted feeling his soft hands rub the heated skin along your back under your shirt. "Probably not, but I don't want to wait and I hardly think anyone will come in here." He said his lips pressing firmly back on yours. You nodded feeling every inhibition disappear, you let your clothes slowly fall one by one to meet his on the floor in a heaping mess. You two were so into what you were doing that hearing the door open and close quickly didn't phase either of you but man did it scar Darwin for life.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

       You had very much obliged to that statement because before you knew it, it was on the floor. You had pouted but he smirked kissing your neck making you forget why you were pouting. Suddenly his hands gripped your waist tight and he pulled you into his now bare chest. "Slow down, Pete, I don't wanna rush this." You whispered kissing his chest. "For you?" You nod "Anyzing." He grinned down at you. You felt your back hit the cushioned mattress of his bed. The small touches, gentle slow kisses he was placing on your skin made you oblivious to almost everything. The one voice you had hoped to never hear in a moment like this was suddenly all you heard. "Wow, didn't know that's what you two did in your alone time. Hm, should have knocked first." Tony said before shutting the door firmly and grumbling down the hallway. "Ignore 'im." Peter said nibbling your ear softly and you sighed but agreed by pushing him down onto the bed.

James "Logan" Howlett

        You groaned into the kiss and felt him smirk. You two had been here before, many times before but each time felt right. It made you feel like you were on cloud nine, like it was only him and you in the world. You felt his rough hands pull at the shirt and you took the hint pulling it off and tossed it to the floor next to the bed to be forgotten. "You're wearing too much, Logan." You whispered against his warm lips and he grunted before getting rid of his shirt. Your hand immediately found there way to his chest drawing small circles against his firm abs. "What are you-!! Oh gracious I am so sorry!" Storm shouted and you groaned in disappointment. Logan growled lowly and you placed his shirt on so you could talk with her. "What are you doing here?" You asked her with arms crossed and a scowl on your normally passive face. "We've been trying to call you for like an hour now, but I see why you didn't answer." You gave her a 'ya think' look before she muttered more apologies and left. When you walked in you gave Logan a small smirk "Where were we?" You walked over to him, dropping the shirt to the floor again. "I think, right about here." He grinned biting and nibbling at your shoulder when you crawled up to him.

Victor Creed

            "So do you, Princess, let's fix that." You groaned feeling his hands squeeze your bottom and lips nip at your neck. Your nails dug into his back ever so slightly and you felt him suppress a moan by pressing his lips to yours. "Vic, stop teasing~" You moved just right against his hips to cause him to let out that suppress groan. Piece by piece and with each hungry kiss articles of clothes met on the floor or on the very edge of the bed. You felt his hands roam your exposed skin and yours traveled up his chest stopping at his neck to pull him in again. "Victor-Okay, not what I wanted to see." Logan said quickly turning away from the scene in front of him. "What'd you need?" Victor groaned, clearly annoyed. "Nothing that can't wait until another time. I need to go wash my eyes out or something. . ." He grumbled leaving in a hurry. "Well with him gone, can we go back to what we were doing?" You nipped at his neck making him turn to face you with a smirk on his handsome face. "Yeah, we can."