First Kiss

(Young)Charles Xavier

     It was gentle, he's a very considerate man and wanted it to be something special. You were spending some time with him after an exceptionally long day of training, the both of you were tired and sitting in silence when he kissed you. He never said anything but he gave you a small cheeky grin afterwards saying, "you were thinking about it too." You couldn't be mad but you certainly were beet red and embarrassed. Now you two sneak kisses whenever possible.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

      It was random, in fact you hadn't seen it coming at all. Erik was talking with you, a normal chat that you two had become accustomed to when he grabbed your face and kissed you. It was slightly rougher than you had imagined it would be but you weren't exactly upset about that. You didn't expect it and with the smug smirk that was on his face he had been planning it to be that way. You decided you'd get him back and now you two have a game of how to surprise the other with a kiss.

(Young)Hank McCoy

       It was a shy kiss, one full of uncertainty and apprehension. You were desperate to tell Hank how you feel but you weren't able to. You weren't usually this shy but something about the science nerd made you that way. You were both sitting in the lab, talking about the usual things(experiments and such) when you two leaned in and kissed. It didn't last long but it was very sweet and you two stayed quiet for a while afterwards. You sneak small kisses every now and then in the privacy of the lab.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

       Quick and sweet but also random, you expected his to be fast but you never expected the randomness. You should have but you enjoy it none the less because you always try to catch him with a kiss too. You were about to go out on separate missions when he darted back towards you and surprised you with a goodbye kiss. You were happy and it gave you both a reason to look forward to the next time seeing one another. You now make a game of it.

James "Logan" Howlett

        Harsh but very obvious, Logan isn't a subtle man and so you saw it coming. You like his rough kisses, they are unique to him and something that reminds you of how much you love him. You were both drinking, not a great deal but just enough to relax from the busy day you'd both had when he kissed you. You were talking about nothing when he pulled you into him and kissed you hard, leaving you breathless and speechless which only boosted his sky-high ego more. You don't get a chance to be together much but you enjoy it while you can.

Victor Creed

      Rough, plain and simple. Victor isn't a gentle man and even so it was mostly your fault for the way the first kiss happened anyways. You were messing with him, again, when you started darting around the small cabin. The more you taunted the more he got angry until he just stopped chasing you which caught you off guard. You, at full speed, fell into him knocking him to the floor and smacking your lips together roughly. You were speechless and he grinned after you two broke apart his teeth showing slightly in an animalistic sort of way. You spent the rest of the day denying that you liked it which only fed the fire and after the forth kiss you lost count of them and started to admit to yourself you enjoyed it.