Favorite Type of Kiss

(Young)Charles Xavier

Any type of neck kiss, he loves how soft your skin is and can't pass up any opportunity to kiss you. He certainly isn't shy about it either.

You like small pecks on the lips, ones that you get and give to him whenever he's talking too much.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

He likes sweet kisses, ones that he gives and gets only in private so they are rare. He's also quite fond of slight packs on the lips when in public.

You love long slow kisses, ones that leave you breathless and flustered. Ones reserved solely for times alone.

(Young)Hank McCoy

He likes passionate kisses when he has the courage to engage in them, he's quite the romantic type and only does so when you are alright with it.

You, on the other hand, like spontaneous kisses. The ones that come out of no where but make you blush and smile none the less.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

Not too surprisingly he likes quick, random kisses because he is quite fast paced. Though he tries to take it slow for you it's just a habit of his.

You like quick kisses too, you aren't too sure if that's because of him or not but you enjoy it either way.

James "Logan" Howlett

Rough kisses, kisses that lead to more are the ones that Logan enjoys. Which, isn't really a surprise for anyone really.

You like more of a gentle kiss, one that isn't so heated and isn't so rough but beggars can't be choosers and you've learned to enjoy those rough kisses from Logan.

Victor Creed

His favorite type of kiss? Wouldn't you know it, he likes them rough and full of energy. Says there's nothing fun in a gentle kiss.

You love his rough kisses, something you two actually agree on. There really isn't any fun in a gentle kiss, there is so much more energy in rougher ones.