Pillow Fight!

(Young)Charles Xavier

       Charles was always busy, whether he was helping find other mutants or helping the ones he had already found he was a busy man. You both understood and resented the fact that he was always so damn busy. You missed his company during the day and your nightly conversations about life as well as his cuddles. You were in bed when he came into the room, you weren't asleep you were just lying in bed. He came in to change clothes and probably head back into his office again for some late night paperwork. His back was to you and his shirt was off when you decided you'd get his attention a different way tonight. You threw the pillow that was next to you at him and it hit him before falling down to the floor with a rather pathetic plop. "Did you just throw a pillow at me, Love?" He asked with a small smirk on your face you grabbed another. You were sitting up waiting for him to come towards you so that you could wack him again. He had a smile on his face before grabbing the pillow at his feet and softly hitting you with it as you hit at him. Before long he was straddling you and your pillow fight turned into an unfair tickle fight. "Mercy!" You shouted as you laughed uncontrollably underneath him. "Why'd you do it?" finally able to catch your breath you said "For a telepath you are not very good at reading me, I just wanted your attention Charles. You're busy non-stop it seems and I know it's for a good cause but I need some time with you as well." He was now lying next to you and pulled you into his chest. "I am very sorry that you feel neglected, how about we spend a few hours a night just doing this?" You nodded before going into a long winded explanation about what you did that day with him listening and nodding.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

          Erik could be pretty stiff about life, unable to relax even when the two of you were alone. You understood though and gave him his space a majority of the time because you didn't want to be a bother. To you if he wanted to tell you what was on his mind he would and no amount of pushing or prodding would help. He was sitting on the couch in your home reading as he did so often when you sneaked up behind him, pillow him hand. You were sure this would end one of two ways, really well or very poorly and you were hoping for the first. You reeled back and bonked him on the head careful not to hit him too hard. For a few seconds it felt like time had stopped and you were waiting for the inevitable explosion to come but you were pleasantly surprised when he said with a grin on his face and your pillow now in his hands "You're gonna get it now." And thus the chase began. You rounded the couch as he did keeping him at arms length for a little while before the pillow was tossed to the floor and he grabbed you around the waist finally. "I'm not sure why that was so enjoyable but thank you, I needed something to take my mind off of my worries." He said in your ear and you had a huge grin on your face having just come down from the adrenaline high. "I just want you to be happy, even if it means having a childish pillow fight." It was a good day.

(Young)Hank McCoy

      Hank was shy on the outside but very fun to be around when you two were alone. He loved to pick with you and tease you but he never took anything too far. He was always very goofy and fun at home but all business and seriousness at work, which was alright as well. You were both busy doing a whole lot of nothing on your couch, pillows around to offer some comfort and a place to fall asleep just in case. You were into the show now, the series of events happening had caught your attention and Hank noticed that. He debated with himself for a small while before picking up one of the pillows and smacking your with it. You were annoyed at first but then decided to get even and smack him with the pillow next to you. That turned into an all out war and before you knew it you were both lounging on the couch and laughing hysterically. "That was ridiculous." You huffed looking over at Hank who had to wipe his face clean of tears. "But you had fun, right?" You nodded immediately. "So much fun!"

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

     You wanted to catch Pietro off guard, but doing both was a tall task even for you. It took you a very long time to even be able to tell where he was when he ran around the house. It was easy enough to predict what he was going to do but hard to tell where he was going to be when he did it so when he decided to attack you with a pillow you never saw it coming. "Dammit, Pete!" You shouted covering your head with your arms as he rounded you for the third time before smacking you again with the pillow. "Vat, did you not see zat coming?" You scowled and grabbed his arm and then grabbed his pillow and smacked him a few time with it. You smirked and crossed your arms "Vat, did you not see zat coming?" and with that you two traded blows before he simply grabbed you in his arms. "Zat vas fun, no?" He whispered and you smiled "I guess so." But you couldn't deny that it was.

James "Logan" Howlett

    Logan and pillow fight do not really fit in the same sentence unless there is actual violence involved. He was a brutish, rough and tough type of man who didn't believe that there was room in his life for that sort of girlish thing. He had changed very little when he had started dating you, his old habits were still around. You on the other hand loved all the girly things in life, like cuddles and shopping because you never have the chance to do it very often so when you can you do. You were sharing the bed with Logan who was watching television, pretty interested in the football game playing on it at the moment. You, on the other hand, were reading but you weren't very interested in it. You wanted to spend time with Logan, talk or something but you couldn't get him out of the show he was watching. You smacked him with the pillow you had lying behind you, "Would you stop that I'm trying to watch TV." He said annoyed. "Oh come on, Logan I wanna do something!" He grunted and you hit him with the pillow again. "Stop it, that's annoying." You groaned as he turned the volume up on the TV before grabbing the remote and turning it off. "What do you want to do?" He said giving up the fight before it became one. "I dunno." You shrugged and he grabbed your pillow shoving it back at you with some force. "Ow, you aren't suppose to be so rough!" You laughed slightly at his face, he was annoyed but tried hard not to show it. "Thanks for trying to be affectionate, Lo."

Victor Creed

        You LOVED to throw pillows at Victor and then run off because he couldn't catch you and it was innocent fun and harmless. You loved to bother him because you knew his angry words meant nothing and that by the end of the day he was completely content lying in the same bed with you. "Viiiic, whatcha doing?" You mused sitting crossed legged across from him on the bed where he tried to look past you to see the TV. "Trying to watch the TV now get out of the way." He grumbled and you rolled your eyes. "There is no way that I'm blocking your view, I'm literally half your size." You said with a newly acquired pillow in your arms. "Would you be mad if I hit you with this?" You muttered softly and he made a noise like he was asking you to repeat what you had said. "No? Good." You smacked him with pillow before showing up on the other side of the room away from the very angry man who was stalking towards your position. You laughed and went around him again hitting him once more with the pillow. "Would you stay still you runt!" He shouted and you laughed running around him a few more times hitting him with the pillow again until he managed to grab it and you. "Gotcha." he growled and you shrunk down sheepishly. "Are you mad?" He grabbed the pillow and smacked you with it. "No, not really."