What You Like About One Another

(Young)Charles Xavier

Him: He loves your smile, how it can brighten up anybody's day. He loves the way it makes him feel so secure and so happy. Your smile makes him smile, it makes him happy and he couldn't ask for a better reason to be happy.

You: You love his eyes. They are so expressive and tell you everything you need to know about how he's feeling. They show you how much he loves you and how happy he gets when you come around while he's trying to be busy. The small glances that you steal at him from time to time make it all worth while.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

Him: He loves your laugh. He always tells you it sounds wonderful and makes him want to join in. Being stubborn he refuses to do so if others are around but in private he often do so. He loves how your eyes crinkle at the corners and how happy you are while you laugh.

You: You know it's sort of a petty thing to like about someone but you love his body. How nice it feels when he hugs you and how safe you feel with him. You love the way he hugs you and the way he consoles you and that makes you happy.

(Young)Hank McCoy

Him: He loves your confidence, the way you know what you want and how to get it. He loves that you say what you want and not care about what others think. In a way he looks up to you because you do the things he can't man up to do.

You: His shyness. You've always loved shy guys and when you met Hank it was one of the things that made you talk with him and eventually fall for him. You love how he stutters, how he tends to nervously fidget, and how he tries to avoid eye contact because he blushes around you.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

Him: He loves your differences, in every way you stand out from 'normal' people he loves. From your mutation to your personality he loves it. He likes that you can be both shy one minute and then outgoing the next. He loves that you can keep up with his conversations and never question the strangeness of them.

You: His hair and eyes, you love them. They match him, the colour and the depth match him in every way. You love his hair because of how soft it is and his eyes because of how unique they are. The way they flicker every so slightly from one emotion to another.

James "Logan" Howlett

Him: Your kindness. The one thing that Logan loves above all else is how kind you are to everyone. How you will give anyone the chance to redeem themselves while he is the exact opposite. He loves how you talk when your trying to understand someone's problems. Your voice is soft and your eyes sparkle in a way that he can't explain.

You: What isn't there to like? You really love Logan for more reasons than just one but what stands out most for you? His gruffness. The way he tries to be as macho and manly as possible when out with anyone else. The way he tries to act that way in private but fails completely. You love all of Logan.

Victor Creed

Him: Your body and energy. He loves how energetic you are and how good you look. Victor is a very primal man and so this simple thing is something he loves about you. The teasing and the jokes aimed at one another is only a plus to your relationship.

You: His grins. Really they drive you wild because something fun, much like the teasing and name calling, comes shortly after. You love his grins for more than that though. He usually only saves them for private time with you and times when he's feeling exceptionally affectionate.