They See You In Their Shirt

(Young)Charles Xavier

        You were tired when you finally made it to your shared bedroom so it wasn't any surprise that you just grabbed whatever shirt happened to be on the dresser. Which was a folded pile of his. You pulled his shirt over your wet head and it sat just below your behind. "If I had known this would be what greeted me when I got back then I would have rushed instead of walked." You jumped slightly hearing his voice. "Oh, um, I'm sorry I just grabbed your shirt I'll-" He stopped your talking with a quick kiss. "Oh, don't worry I am more then happy to offer up my clothing anytime if it means seeing you like this." You rolled your eyes and leaned into his chest. You were no longer tired, more interested in him then sleeping.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

         You had searched through your own shirts but nothing really stuck out to you, nothing looked like something you wanted to wear right now. You wanted something comfortable and none of yours really were what you were looking for. Looking through some of Erik's shirts you found the perfect button up grey shirt and put it on. It was long on you, soft, and perfect for a night shirt. "I see you found my shirts." Erik said from the doorway, his arms crossed casually over his chest. "Oh, um, well it's really nice and comfortable. . ." You whispered looking away from him but you heard him as he moved towards you. He wrapped you in a hug "don't worry, I'm not mad. You look pretty cute in it actually, looks better on you then me I'm jealous." He chuckled and you felt it through your chest as you wrapped your arms around his waist. "Thank you, Erik." You whispered kissing him softly on the lips. "No need to thank me for the truth." He said making the kiss deeper and more needy.

(Young)Hank McCoy

    You had spilled some harmless chemicals on your shirt and now it was stained. You didn't like it at all and asked if Hank had a spare shirt with him. Much to your surprise he had, you weren't sure why but you didn't much care. You had taken the shirt to the bathroom and changed. It wasn't too much longer then your own but it was much softer and smelled like him, which to you was only a plus. You had straightened yourself up and stepped back into the room. "Oh, oh gracious." He muttered softly taking a glance at you. You in his shirt, you wearing something of his made his heart flutter and his body tingle. "What? Do I have something on me?" You looked down at the shirt, inspecting it for a flaw you may have missed while changing. "No," he cleared his throat "no, you look really nice in that shirt." You smiled, blushing slightly. "Thank you, Hank." You whispered now standing next to him getting ready to go back to work. A hand stopped you "Wha-" Suddenly you were surprised by a heated kiss.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

          You hadn't originally planned on taking his shirt from him because you had plenty of your own but they were so tempting sitting on the dresser that you had too. You weren't in need of another but you were missing Peter and this was the next best thing to him being there with you. You removed your own and placed on of his most prized Pink Floyd shirts on. It smelled like him, it was slightly rough from being worn so much but it was his and it made you sigh happily. It reached mid-thigh easily and wearing shorts made it look as though you didn't have any pants on at all. You blushed and collapsed on the bed, sitting on it for a little while just hanging out in Peter's room. You had your eyes closed to enjoy the quite before Tony found you again and begged you to go do more errands for him. "Someone miss me?" You recognized that accent and your eyes popped open wide. "Of course I missed you! When did you get back? How long have you been standing there?" You hounded him with questions as you hugged his middle. "Just got back so I 'aven't been here zat long." He said holding you close. "I must say zough, you look incredible in zat shirt, Love." You blushed feeling his hand bring your face up. "If I am being 'onest zough, I vould much rather see it on ze floor." Before you had a chance to reply he had kissed you.

James "Logan" Howlett

        You loved to find any excuse in the book to wear his shirts, they were always much bigger then you and always comfortable. It was wonderful! You could sleep all day in one of his shirts without ever wanting to move because it smelled like him. It offered you comfort when he wasn't around or even when he was and didn't want to cuddle. So he wasn't surprised to come home to find you laying in the bed wearing on of his shirts. Though he enjoyed the sight all the same, he liked it. He always said you looked sexy in his shirts because they looked like dresses on you and gave him the perfect excuse not to take his hands off of you. "Found the shirt drawer again?" He chuckled walking up to the side of the bed closest to you. "Yeah, so?" You sassed and he grinned. "You know I don't mind, I'm only messin' with ya." You sat up and moved so that you could see him better, which was conveniently in front of him. "I know, but I know you like my sass." You laughed, the shirt falling off of your shoulder slightly. He couldn't keep his hands off anymore and placed it on your bare shoulder and pulling you in for a kiss.

Victor Creed

        You simply took it, you didn't need a reason to do so and you didn't need for him to be out. You took it and put it on in the bathroom after a long hot shower to relax. You didn't like your clothes and you needed to wear something so his shirt was the next best thing. It went down to your knees easily, was strangely soft and made you look tiny. You stretched after brushing through your damp hair, "Stealing my stuff again, Princess?" Victor was watching from the bed. He was laying on the bed watching television but that was uninteresting to him when you stepped out of the bathroom. "I think it's comfy and you're not wearing it, so, yes I am." You crawled up the bed to his side. "You look sexy in that you know." He gave you a toothy grin and you grinned back kissing him. "I know, but you know what I think?" You whispered into his ear. "What?" He said back his lips barely touching yours. "You look best without anything on~" Without another word he kissed your lips hungrily.