Happy Valentines Day

(Young)Charles Xavier

          You honestly had forgotten all about the holiday and so when he had given you a bouquet of flowers you were puzzled. Flattered but puzzled and, in return gave him a peck on the cheek before returning to work. It was midnight by the time you had realized it and you apologized repetitively while he laughed and listened to your panic before putting your mind at ease with a kiss.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

           You knew what the day was and you wanted to do something for Erik but what? That was what you were stuck on. You had asked around and even resorted to asking him a few weeks in advance what he'd like for valentines day but he didn't point out anything specific. So, you gave up, trying and trying but with no results made you feel bad especially when he came up to you with a card and some flowers. You were happy and guilty all at the same time but he made you feel better by taking you out to eat and spending some one on one time together.

(Young)Hank McCoy

         You didn't care much about giving or getting anything for Valentines Day, yes it was a nice day and all but you didn't need all of the flowers or candies given out to be happy. Overhearing Hank talking with Charles about what to get you sort of made you excited and nervous all at the same time. In the end he offered you a necklace with your first initial on it with a coloured gem placed in the center of the letter. You were very surprised because what you had overheard was not what he had given you. Your only thanks for him giving you a gift was a long kiss, something he seemed very pleased with.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

           He wanted to get you the world, he always said you deserved it and he'd make sure you knew. You both had planned on going out for Valentines Day, he had brought up the idea and you agreed because it did sound fun but the current rain storm was not about to let that happen and so you two were stuck inside. You were upset but Pietro made sure that your night was full of movies and joking around and anything else he could do for you he did. He made sure you knew you were loved.

James "Logan" Howlett

            A spa day. You couldn't believe your eyes when you read the small gift card or your ears as you listened to Logan's excuse for the card. He explained about how much you've done for both him and the school and how much you mean to both. He told you he didn't know what to get you for Valentines Day or how much so he went with a free day at the spa, something you had been hinting at wanting for a while. You couldn't believe he had listened and you thanked him the only way you knew how, a huge hug and kiss for being such a great partner.

Victor Creed

              If there was anything you didn't expect from Victor it was to acknowledge the day of love or Valentines Day. Your thought was that he wouldn't even recognize that it was a day and he would treat it like any other. You were in fact wrong. Very wrong. He had gone out to do, well whatever he did while he was away, you never paid too much attention to what he did while he was out. You assumed he'd find his way back and be fine most of the time so you didn't worry. When he came back he had a tiny flower in one hand and a heart shaped box in the other, you were nearly floored. He offered it to you with no words and you took it the same way, but you grinned and nudged him the whole time you shared the chocolates inside.