Christmas with (Young)Charles Xavier - Christmas Cards

*This note will be at the top of each one of these until I finish them. Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy them and they make your holidays a little bit brighter. Yes, I am going to do this for Pietro and Yes, I'm going to do this for the others but they have to wait their turn because I have(OCD) to go in order from first to last or I won't be happy with it. Enjoy~!

___________________________________________________________

There you were, pen moving just as fast as your muscles could move it in order to finish up the last of the Christmas Cards. You see, you had completely forgotten about doing the cards this year. You had been so busy helping Charles round up more mutants that you completely lost track of both the time and dates. You nearly missed Thanksgiving and now you were hard pressed to get the cards in the post before Christmas day.

You were normally very good about this, this was after all the only thing you spent your holidays doing. You sent out a few cards and put up a small tree, nothing special and everyone was happy but this year had been one major event after another and you were spending more time with Charles than you'd ever spent with anyone else. Not that you cared, he was very special to you.

"You know it is two in the morning, right?" Charles' voice scared you and you screamed before throwing your hand over your mouth in order to keep it down.

"Charles, don't do that! Can't you see I'm busy? At least knock first" You rubbed your face, exhaustion clearly written across it.

"Come here, Love." He was not asking as he pulled you up into his arms, tightly holding you in a warm embrace and you started to cry.

"I, I'm just so stressed out!!" You sobbed into his shirt, caring less about getting it wet and snotty and more about just confiding in him.

"I know." He reassured you with every single word he said, he always seemed to know when you needed him most. It happened to be one of the things you liked about him most, right next to his amazingly kind personality and cute face.

You went on and on about how stressed you had been lately and how you didn't know what kind of help you were to him and his team of mutants. He stopped your babbling with a small kiss before placing his hands on your cheeks, effectively cupping your face and making your look up at him.

"Relax, you have all day tomorrow to finish up these cards you need some rest. Come on, I want to show you something." His hands fell from your face and grabbed your hands in his before he gently pulled you along with him.

You didn't know where you were headed and, to be fair, you didn't care as long as Charles was with you. You'd take on the world if it meant you could be with him, if it meant you could keep him with you. You were curious though, very curious as to what was so important that he had to drag you along like this. Albeit very gently but in a 'I have a destination' sort of way.

"Look, I noticed it when I came down to get you." He pointed towards the balcony that was on the way to his room.

"What-Wow, there's so much snow!" You were mesmerized by the snow flakes as they slowly piled up along the doorway.

"It's beautiful." Charles had not let go of your hand and gently squeezed it looking only at you and not at the snow.

"Very." You turned to greet his eyes staring intently at you.

"What's the matter?" You were suddenly feeling very self-conscious but the smile on his lips eased your nervousness some.

"I wasn't talking about the snow. You are very beautiful, especially when you're happy." He looked out into the snowy wonderland.

"Thank you, Charles. You know, you mean a lot to me and" You took a deep breath before leaning your head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy your in my life, Merry Christmas." You squeezed his hand as he had done yours earlier, cards long forgotten.

"Merry Christmas, Love, Merry Christmas."