Christmas with Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU) - Slow Down

*This note will be at the top of each one of these until I finish them. Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy them and they make your holidays a little bit brighter. Yes, I am going to do this for Pietro and Yes, I'm going to do this for the others but they have to wait their turn because I have(OCD) to go in order from first to last or I won't be happy with it. Enjoy~!

___________________________________________________________

It was hard to get Pietro to slow down, hard to get him to calm down at all really. You really loved his energy but sometimes you wished he'd take a moment to enjoy the things around him. You had hoped this for a few Christmas' and yet nothing changed. He always rushed around the tower, decorating at a pace reserved for him alone and it made you feel slightly disappointed. You wanted one Christmas, one day spent with him where he was not trying to rush through it because he just wanted it done. You smiled thinking about it though because despite being the speedster he was he really made you feel special.

Last year's party, one that you had been unwillingly forced to attend because of many reasons, was one you ended up quite enjoying. You remembered it fondly because Pietro had made it his job to keep you happy, even if he had to dance with you which made him feel like an idiot. Even after you insisted he did not have to he did it anyways, he danced a few with you and brought you anything you asked for. Just so you'd be happy being there, he did it for you. Now parties didn't seem like so much of a hassle for you to attend because Pietro was there with you and made it so much more enjoyable.

"Vat 'as you so distracted?" You smiled, he always enjoyed appearing from no where in attempts to scare you which always failed now-a-days.

"Just thinking, Peter. What has you so eager?" You met his blue eyes without nervousness or fear, something you use to have when looking someone in the eyes(something he also helped you get over).

"It is Christmas! Should I not be 'appy?" You frowned but his grin only spread, it was contagious and you couldn't hold your frown any longer before breaking out into a grin of your own.

"Hey, can I ask a favor of you?" He sat next to you and you couldn't help but watch him for a moment, he was such a kind man and you were a lucky girl.

"Sure, vat is it?" You were hesitant but took a deep breath.

"Um, take it slow? Slow down this Christmas so we can enjoy it together," You couldn't meet his eyes this time, afraid that you had offended him somehow.

"I want to decorating the tower with you, spend time decorating the tree instead of rushing through it just because you can. I really want to spend time with you and all you do is rush around to get it done." You voice was soft and you had hoped he heard you because you really didn't want to say it again.

"Alright, I vill try to slow down for you. I vant you to be 'appy and if zat is vat you vant zen I vill do it." He smiled, flashed white teeth before giving you a reassuring hug.

"Oh, thank goodness! I thought I had upset you or something." You admitted finally looking up at him.

"Oh you couldn't offend me, it takes a lot more zan zat to bother me. Come on, vant to decorate ze tree? I heard zat Tony bought more decoration zis time!" He jumped up pulling you along too and even though he wanted to dart off to where the tree was(You could see it in his eyes and feel the anxiousness through his movement) he walked with you.

"Vat-hem hem, I mean what colours should the baubles be?" You had been slowly picking up his accent through spending so much time with him that you would often speak as though you had a Russian accent.

"I prefer blue, but, it is Christmas and from vat I gather it should be green and red but ze lights should be blue!" He declared and you went with it, you didn't care what colours anything was as long as it was time well spent with Pietro.

A few hours, a mess on the floor, and fits of laughter later you were both finished decorating the tree. You couldn't have felt more thrilled, more happy about finally spending proper time with him. You flopped back down on the couch where you had been sitting, the mess of decorations still laying around the room but you didn't care. You couldn't bring yourself to care about something so trivial as a messy floor right now.

"Hey, Peter?" He grunted lazily to show that he was listening as he rounded up the last part of the decorations to put them back in the proper boxes.

"Thank you for doing this for me, I mean it really mean so much to me." Finally stopping what he had been doing he came over to where you were sitting and like he did when he had asked you to dance he offered you his hand. You grabbed it and he pulled to to a standing position before pulling you into a hug.

"I vant nozing more zan to see you 'appy, you are ze most important person in my life ozer zan my sister." One hand was on your back and the other held your head to his chest where you were currently holding his shirt.

"Oh, and don't zink I didn't notice zat slip up earlier, I am rubbing off on you!" He laughed letting you go and you scrunched up your nose hitting his arm playfully.

"Be nice, Peter! It's not my fault your accent is contagious and that I spend so much time with you that it's rubbed off on me!" He grinned

"Don't grin at me like that. . ." You huffed trying hard to be angry at him for teasing you but you just couldn't be.

"Are you really mad at me?" He asked his blue eyes getting fake glossy and you sighed shaking your head.

"No, how could I be with that fake pout you have on your face right now?" You laughed with him this time.

A little while of mindless chit-chat later you were tired, really from the worry and the activity you wanted nothing more than a good nap. Tony got to have one whenever, so why couldn't you? The world wasn't in any immediate peril and beside Cap would be the first to know if it was and act, they could do without you and Pete for an hour or two.

"I'm tired, wanna take a nap?" You yawned leaning back lazily.

"No, but you are velcome to. I vill be right here." He offered and you accepted, leaning down and resting your head on his lap.

"Hey Pietro?" You had your eyes closed and his hand was gently rubbing your temple to your cheek and back again.

"Hm?"

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas and Sweet Dreams."