X-Men He's Jealous Of

(Young)Charles Xavier

Charles was jealous of Hank for a while because he was incredibly kind to you and very much a gentleman. You were also pretty interested in what he did in the lab but you assured Charles he had nothing to worry about. He still wonders from time to time.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

Erik doesn't worry too much about jealousy but there was a point where he was worried you would leave him for his much more charming buddy. Charles was quite the charming fellow when you met him but you certainly never had any romantic interest in him and that was enough for Erik.

(Young)Hank McCoy

Hank is jealous of quite a lot of people actually but Havok was one of the worst when it came to flirting with you in front of him. He's nice but not the one for you and it takes a lot of reassuring to prove that to Hank.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

Now he may not be an X-Men member but Tony has always been a threat in Pietro's eyes. To him he's nothing but bad news and worries him every time you're near him. You always give him a firm kiss to shut him up and prove to him you love him and him alone.

James "Logan" Howlett

Scott, he and Scott have always been at each other's throat so it's only natural for him to feel a ping of jealousy when you two talk. Scott loves it, Logan can't stand it and you're always stuck in the middle of it. To prove to both of them that you have no interest in Scott and that you love Logan you usually have to be bold and make out with Logan to prove it(not that Logan minds.)

Victor Creed

Logan, always and forever will he be a threat to Victor. He's always worried Logan will still all he cares about away because, well he's done that to Logan and only expects the same in return. You don't bother with reassuring him because you don't feel the need to do so, you won't leave and he should trust that.