after school

It was another boring day at school.your last lesson was history,that made the day even more boring.but what to do?you'd have to survive your way out.only five more minutes.you swore the time was slower down whenever you are not having fun.you glanced outside of the window,a mysterious black car was right infront of the school.you dont recognize the vehicle and just shrugged it off.you scanned the classroom,every body dozed off already with mouths wide open.some were chatting,drawing,reading just mind their own business.your teacher pretended like it didnt happen and continued teaching to a wall.you sighed,one more minute.

Ringgg!!!!!!!

Everybody rushed out of the classroom just before the teacher could give you all homework.you gathered your things slowly.your energy was drained.you dragged yourself out when all of sudden,you could hear girls squealing and screaming in delight

"Omg,is it really him?"
"What is he doing here?Oh!!he is so handsome.he will be mine one day!"
"I hope one day he will notice me.wait he is right?help me check myself.am i pretty enought?"

Girls was asking each other about their appearance.you were puzzled.who was it?this made you have a little energy to walk toward the school main door to see who was out there.

You squeeze your way thought to the sea of girls.
"Am i seeing this right?"you asked yourself
You rubbed your eyes to make sure you werent dreaming
"Oh god,later i swear im going to kill him!he know he is not allowed to come here.kwon jiyong,you will wait!!"you muttered

You pretended you didnt see him.jiyong was infront of you,grinning away.he knew you saw him,but just didnt want to acknowledge him in the middle of his chaos.

"JAGIYA!!!!WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME??(Y/N)-AH!JAGI!!"
He was sarcastically screaming,pointing at you.youcould feel the pressure as every girls was glared at you.you pulled your hoodie to cover your face as you continued walking.

"She's his girlfriend?"
"But why?what's so special about her?"
"She doesnt seems pretty or sexy.what does G-dragon see in her?"
"Seriously,i thought G-dragon had more taste than that!"

Terrible comments were flying out of the fans' mouths and landing into your ear.there were some nice one,but the jealousy was too much that is overshadow the compliments.jiyong knew how you felt and he was truely sorry but he cant help himself from wanting to meet you again.it was agonizingly a long time since he last saw you.

He jogged towards you and pulled you in for a hug.he hugged you tightly,wraps his arms around your waist and facing you.as you body made contact,you felt a bulge against your body.he started to kissed you passionately.

But you stopped the kiss halfway.you still remembered that you were still in the school.and the next day onwards would be a hell life for you.girls would be jealous,finding thay it was too difficult to accept the fact that you were dating with the great G-dragon,the Bigbang leader.

"I swear im going to kill you later"you whispered as you intertwine your hands in his."dont worry.you wont"he winked.he carried you to the car and drove away.

~in the home~

You dropped your bag on the floor as you headed to shower to freshen up. jiyong was in the living room when you were showered,stroking his hardened member which was bulging under his black jeans.he imagines you walking out on towel around you with your messy wet hair.that tight womanhood of yours, Your beautiful curves,those were all his.all his properties and no one else's.

He was impatients as he realized that you were taking your sweet time in the shower.he walked towards the bathroom,planning to take you there and then. but luckily for him,you opened the door just before he could turn the knob.

There you were,standing infront of him,naked.it was better than his fantasy of his,the real life body of yours was way better than him imagining it.you had forgotten to bring in your towel earlier on.you were too tired to walked back and get it.jiyong took a moment to scan yoor body up and down.you started to feel coscious,so you covered your parts with your hands.jiyong want to see them more,so he reached out,gently placing your hands around his neck as he started kissing your neck.leaving trails of butterfly kisses.you felt ticklish.his lips was travelling upwards,tasting your sweet mouth.tongue twirling,tasting you.as he kissed you passionately,you felt him lifting him,carried you towards the bedroom.you wrapped your legs around him as he placed you on the bed.

His hands was fondling with your breasts,his fingers circling around your nipple.the other hand was massaging the other one.none was left unattended. you felt good.jiyong know how to treat your body right.you moan as you felt him sucking your breast,nibbling,and circling his tongue around it.His hand slowly slide down and found your womanhood."hmmm....jagi you felt so good....."he groaned.

As he was testing you,you helped him unbotton his dress shirt and undo his belt.you pushed his pant down and wrapped your hand around his member.
"Jagi,pease.dont tease me"he pleaded.

You know what he wanted.he repositioned himself as you got yourself ready.you took his member into your mouth,slowly going up and down.as you were went up,you gently letting your tongue lick the sides."faster baby,faster..." he moans.You picked up speed.it tasted salty,but strong.

"Hmmm...baby now its my turn."he growled,as he place your head gently on a pillow.he slipped a finger inside you causing you to gasp at his sudden action.he found your sweet spot.moans left helplessly out of your throat as he rode you with his finger

"cum for me,jagi"that was he needed to command you.you were wet enough for him.he spreaded out your legs even further,positioned himself.the monster in him was beginning to unleash.you were too inviting to go slow.he rammed himself hard inside of you.you screamed,it was painful.you dug your nails on his back.he didnt care,he resisted the pain as he rode you wildly.

Soon,moans and groans from both of you filled the room.bodies rocking,both of you enjoying the moment.

Finnaly,he thrushted himself out of you.he was exhausted and so were you.he gave you a sweet kiss on he lips ad both of you lie there naked on the bed.you rolled yourself on top of him,your body in contact with his.

"That was totally sweet,jagi.we should do that more often......"he panted,placing his arm at your back.
"Youre lucky i didnt punish you"you snorted
"I love you,beb"he smiled
"I love you too,ji.but please,next time you want to pick me up from school,tell me earlier?"you winked
"Alright,beb.now,have some rest"

He reached for the blanked as he covered both of you.you snuggled up to him, giving him a kiss on the lips before lying your head against his chest.he stroked your hair.both of you felt comfortable just being this close to each other again, and soon you both driffed into a deep sleep.