More...

This few days were your holiday and you were currently grabbing a caramel macchiatto , from Starbucks , with your best friend , Jiyong. 
"Two  caramel macchiatto,please . Our names are (Y/N)and Jiyong"Jiyong ordered for you as well . 
" That will be 15000₩ (i dont really know the price^^) . " the Starbucks employee said and wrote both of your names on the cups . 
You grabbed your wallet and were about to pay , but Jiyong shook his head and paid instead . 
" Today is my treat . "he shot you a sweet smile , that made your heart thump .
He’s only a friend , you thought to yourself and tried to get your heart back under control .

Not long after , your drinks were handed to you guys . 
You casually sipped it from the long green straw and the cold liquid that filled your mouth was absolutely refreshing . Both of you walked out of the Starbucks building and headed towards your shared apartment , both of your parents are stubbornly want you to live with him because your parents and his' are good friends."Thanks for the drink ." you winked at him and he only chuckled .
Not even 5 minutes passed and you already arrived at your shared apartment . 
He passed you on the stairs , unlocked and then opened the door for you.Yet again your heart beat faster wen he shot you his absolutely wonderful smile.
Again , he’s just a friend , you told yourself .

Both of you entered and almost immediately crashed onto the couch . 
You took the remote and turned on the TV that was maybe 6 feet away from you two . 
"Hey , (Y/N) "his voice was like music to your ears . 
"Hm ? " you turned to face him . 
"I have to tell you something "he confessed . 
You were a little confused 
"Did you borrow my iPod again without asking or something ?"
"No .. I---" the sound of your loud ringtone interrupted him . 
You looked at the screen that lit up with the name 'Mom' on it . 
You showed him a toothy smile " I have to take this one "and answered your phone . 
"Hello ?"
After being interrogated by your mom about your holiday.. Etc , you finally hung up after 30 minutes . 

You were now standing in the kitchen that was connected to the living and dining room ,Jiyong was just in , after changing into something that was more comfortable.Which was short,cotton shorts and a green and white striped top . 
You walked to the fridge , wrapped your right hand around the cold , silver handle and opened it . Cold air hit your face and you asked " Hey Jiyong .. What do you want for dinner ? "
"Look , Y/N … I need to talk to you" he said and got up from the couch , slowly walking towards you . 
The way his body moved totally enchanted you , but you got a grip on yourself again and turned you attention back to the food in the full fridge . 
"How does spaghetti or kimchi Soup sounds?" you questioned . 
Suddenly you felt a strong grip on your shoulders and then you felt yourself being turned around . 
You looked up at Jiyong who was staring down intensely at you . 
You averted your eyes and his right hand met your chin and lifted if so you were looking him into the eyes. 
"(Y/N) .. I really can’t take this anymore.It’s really killing me.I want to be more than just friends.I want to be the one to be with your when you’re sad , happy , lonely , angry … I want to be with you all the time . I feel like I know you really well , well enough to know that I want to be with you. 
(Y/N), I-I really like you." he revealed to you . 
Thump … Thump … Thump 
It felt like your heart was beating out of your chest .

What did he just say ? I must’ve heard wrong .

His hands slowly positioned themselves on either side of you and he lowered himself so his head was staring directly into your eyes , on the exact same level . You swallowed hard . 
"You in these sexy clothes . (Y/N)? Are you trying to provoke me ?"he whispered into your left ear with a raspy voice . 
You were absolutely speechless , not one world left your dry and motionless lips.One of his hands moved and ticked a strand of you ombré colored hair behind your left ear . 

Without a warming his lips met yours and soon enough you were wrapped in a passionate kiss , with the guy you liked . He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes . " I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while … But will you date me , Y/N?"
You swallowed hard once again . 
Then you managed to gather all your courage and said "I would love to"
He smirked and kissed you again this time with a stronger intensity and you felt his hands move up and down your sides.You kissed back and he pinched your side making you grasp , making it easy for his tongue to enter your mouth . 
He wasted no time and explored every corner of it . 
His pulled put the kiss only to lick your lips and say "Let’s take this to my bedroom"he smirked and you nodded . 

Causing your surprised expression to show yet again , he lifted you up and carried you bridal style to his bedroom . After entering he kicked the door closed with his strong , left foot with his eyes never leaving your brown pupils . 
He carefully laid you onto the bed and cloned on top of you , closing the distance between your faces and claiming your lips yet again . 
His hands slid down your curves until they reached the bottom of your tank top and a smirk tugged at his lips yet again "This needs to come off" he informed you and you lifted your arms . 
"Take it off then" loosing your shyness . 
"With pleasure , my lady" he immediately pulled out your tank top that soon it made contact with the ground . 
"Nice bra" he complimented you and eyed your chest . 
"Thanks , it’s Victoria’s Secret" you winked at him . 
"I’m taking it off of you though"  his hand slid behind your back and unclasped your bra which then followed your top onto the ground .
You saw him lick his lips and you felt yourself heat up in your lower regions .
He decided to kiss his way from your lips down to your boobs , leaving a trail of territorial markings , also known as love bites or hickeys , behind .
His lips engulfed your left nipple and you threw your head back onto the comfortable king size bed .

After fondling and playing with your boobs for a while , he slowly moved down to the only area of your body that was clothed . He looked you in the eyes , but his bottom lip and slowly started to pull down your shorts and your panties , until they landed where all the clothes landed until now , the ground . 
Just his gaze mad you heat up even more . 
"Hey .. How am I the only one who’s naked ? That’s not fair ?" you complained .
"If you have a problem with it , fix it then" he said playfully and got up of the bed "I’m all yours"You lifted yourself off of the bed , got up and pressed your body against his and started to slowly unbutton his shirt, but you made absolutely sure to maintain eye contact . 

After successfully unbuttoning his shirt , you disposed of it .
You looked up at him and you hand slowly groped his already hard manhood .
Your fingers slowly skimmed him through his pants , teasing him occasionally by squeezing him though his pants . 
"No more teasing , Y/N"he pushed you backwards and your back met the bed covers . He discarded his pants and his underpants , his erection springing out , before climbing on top of you , spreading your legs .His head lowered in between your legs"Ahhh~ already this wet ? What should I do with you ? Maybe this ? " his tongue flicked over your clit , causing you to jerk up .
"You like this ?"his tongue met your clit yet again , earning a squirm from you . 
"Stop teasing me" you finally said and he chuckled in a dark voice . 
"Okay , okay "he obliged . 
He grabbed his member with his right hand and used the left to hold himself up on the bed .Then he positioned himself at your entrance and teased you by just entering with the tip and then pulling back out or running himself against your sensitive bud .
"Jiyong !" you exclaimed .
"Fine !"he thrust into without warning . 
Without giving you time to adjust , he pound into you and his thrusts were getting stronger and deeper by the minute .
You moaned out loudly and he smirked "That’s right , moan for me , baby"
You blushed just a little . 

Jiyong grabbed your arms and pinned then above your head , watching your chest bounce with every thrust .
Occasionally he nipped at your neck , causing you to squirm under him .
With every touch and thrust .. He was sending both of you closer to the edge "Jiyong … I’m close" you moaned and thrashed your head from side to side .
" Me too , baby"he bit your earlobe . With just a few more thrusts , he had your at your high and you moaned loudly " Ah~ !"
He thrust into you a couple of more times and then met his own high and came into you , your love juices mixing inside of you .
He collapsed next to you , after pulling out from your tight hole with fluid dripping out of it . 
You quickly caught your breath and lightly slapped his shoulder "What if I get pregnant now ?"
Jiyong pulled you into a hug "I know your on birth control , (Y/N). Oh and I wouldn’t mind you having my baby inside of you" 
You laughed "Ha ! You-----" he interrupted you by sealing your lips with his and after said "Now let me clean you , my lady"
He got up and fetched a towel and cleaned you . 
After finishing , pulled the covers over both of your bodies , hugged you and whispered " I love you , (Y/N) and I’m happy to call you my girl"
You only chucked and fell asleep in his strong and protective arms , with him following not long after.