Presentation -part 1

There he was .. Kwon jiyong or his nickname is Gdragon or Gd, the hottest guy at your school .He was in the same class as you and everytime he passed by a girl she would immediately squeal or blush ... of course everyone except you . You thought he was handsome and all , but you just didn't really have anything to do with him , because you refused to end up like the other girls who all fell for his charming good looks . You tried your best not to pay any attention to him , but today you were going to his house right after class , because you two had a to give a presentation on 'sexual intercourse' , as you teacher liked to say , you just called it sex.You normally wouldn't mind or be embarrassed about doing this presentation,but since you were doing it with Gd you were nervous .

The bell rang and signaled the end of the long , last period . Everyone stormed out of the classroom ready for the weekend . You took your sweet time swinging your black backpack onto your shoulder and slowly stepped out of the empty classroom .

All of the sudden a strong arm wrapped around your neck " You didn't forget about today , did you ? "

" How could I " you chuckled and moved his arm away " Are we taking the bus to your house ? "

He let out a loud laugh and flexed his muscular arms . You looked at him confused and followed him to the school parking lot . You saw Gd walk over to a black , expensive-looking Lamborghini and he waved you over .

" We're taking this . " he opened the front car door on the passengers side for you .

" You have a car?" you were kind of surprised , but eventually jumped in
" Thanks for opening the door . "

" Yeah , my parents got it for me . Don't mention it . Are you hungry ? " he started the car engine and pulled out of the parking lot onto the road .

After a moment of silence , you replied " Yeah ... I'm starving . "

" Good ! " a grin tugged on both sides of his mouth " My mom cooked something for us , we only need to heat it up . "

You slowly waved a hand through your hair and caught his attention . His eyes immediately found your delicate hand that slowly found its way through your dark brown , thick and shiny hair . As soon as both of your gazes met he went back to concentrating on the road .he looked damn sexy in the black Lamborghini with his black sleeveless leather jacket with gold studs that partly covered his white wifebeater , his black ripped up skinny jeans and his black snapback

10 minutes later you arrived at his huge , mansion-like house and he casually parked the car , got out and opened the door on your side for you . You flashed him a smile , grabbed your backpack and got out of the car . After locking the car , both of you entered his house , kicked off your shoes , took off your jackets and made your way toward the kitchen for some food . He quickly heated up the food his mom had already prepared and it was also quickly devoured by you guys .

" It was really good ! Thanks for the meal ! " you bowed politely and he blushed a little , for some unknown reason .

" No need to act so formal . Let's go to my room and get this presentation over with"

He led you to his room and you both started to work on the presentation . You slowly started to sweat at the sight of the words ...Penis....Sex...Sperm... Somehow you were getting really hot and Gd really wasn't helping with his good looking self .

" This is really boring .. " he sighed and turned to you with a cute expression on his face after , at least , 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen .

" Hm I have an idea . You know that when you're experienced in something you can explain way better and the people will understand it better ... Do you know what I mean ? " he asked while staring into your eyes with a sly , but mysterious smile .