I bought you something

"Babe! I'm home!" I heard the door shut in the front of the apartment along with the rustle of some plastic bags.

"In the bedroom, Ji!" I called from my little nest I had made on the bed, book in my hands. I heard him padding through the apartment before he poked his head into the bedroom. He let out a chuckle when he saw how bundled up I was. I set my book down, smiling up at my puppy like boyfriend as he skipped over to the bed, dropping the bags on the ground and tackling me in a hug.

"I missed you!" he cooed. I giggled, ruffling his hair.

"I missed you too baby. I've been thinking of you all day." He sat back on his knees, looking me deep in the eyes.

"Have you really?" His voice was suddenly quiet, which was a bit unusual for him, especially for right when he got home. He leaned forward quickly and pressed a very firm kiss to my lips. I kissed him back out of reflex, but was still perplexed at the sudden change in his demeanor. He ended the kiss as suddenly as he started it, sitting back again. "I've been thinking of you too, baby. I have somethings for you." I smiled up at him, but it quickly fell when I saw the smirk on his face.

"jiyong...Where did you go shopping today?" I glanced over at the plain black bags on the ground and my heart leapt into my throat. There was only one store that I knew of that used plain black bags, and that was the adult store over on the other side of town that he and I visited out of curiosity the other day. "Ji, you didn't." He chuckled lightly and grabbed the bags, dumping their contents out in front of me. My jaw dropped at the group of toys he had chosen to get. "You...did, oh my god. How many did you buy?!"

"Enough to keep us entertained for a while, I think."

"You think?!" I picked up the boxes of a pair of handcuffs and a thin purple dildo.

"These are all of the ones you expressed interest in when we went there the other day. I figured it would be fun to play around for a bit." He shrugged nonchalantly, like he wasn't holding a princess butt plug in his lap. I felt my face get red as I looked over everything.

"Anal beads?! Really?! I was joking!" He just shrugged again, starting to open boxes. I'd be lying if the sight of him holding the different dildos, vibrators and cuffs didn't start to turn me on. I cleared my throat and shifted around, starting to grow uncomfortable in my pants. "Um...well...I guesswecouldtryafew." I said quickly. He glanced up at me.

"I didn't catch that," he smirked. Ass.

"I said I guess we could try a few, if you want." He smiled up at me brightly, leaning in to press a quick peck to my cheek. "But not the beads. Not...yet anyways." He nodded, closing up the box and tossing it back in the bag.

"Ok, I'll pick a few and you can see if you want to do those or not, ok?" I nodded. He grinned as he looked over the toys in front of him, not hesitating to pull out the butt plug, lube included. He grabbed the medium sized purple dildo and the pack of two bullet vibrators as well. He was moving to grab the handcuffs when I spoke up.

"I think that's enough for this time, Ji." He pouted up at me and I felt my resolve wavering. "Um...H-how about the scarf, instead. But that's it." He grinned and agreed, cleaning the rest of the toys off of the bed and taking the ones he had chosen to clean them quickly. I stood up out of my nest and laid out the covers a bit, hoping to make things a little bit easier on the both of us. I had just finished when I felt arms snake around my waist. Jiyong pulled me back against him and began pressing kisses to my neck and shoulder. I groaned, letting my head fall back on his shoulder. I could feel him smile against my skin as his hand began to rub circles on my hips. He bit down gently when my neck joins my shoulder and I let out a low groan, leaning back harder against him. He chuckled, letting me go and turning me around. I looked up at his eyes to see how glossed over they looked, and I felt my knees get weak.