Caught red handed

It had been a long day. Your customers today just didn't seem to understand that the promotional period for pumpkin spice lattes was over and you didn't have any of the syrups to make ANY pumpkin spice flavor anymore. You were glad that day was done and you could just spend the rest of the evening with jiyong , cuddling and whatnot. You were surprised when you opened the front door to your apartment and he wasn't sitting in the den playing on the Xbox like he usually was. You didn't call out for him as you started looking for him, hoping you'd be able to scare him for once, since he was always the one scaring you. You crept around the house, a sly grin on your face. You could hear noises coming from the room the two of you shared, but they weren't the sounds of working or gaming or anything. You bit your lip to suppress a giggle and gasp as you looked through the crack of the slightly open door.

Thank the lord that door had never really shut all of the way. What you saw through that was magical. Jiyong was laying there on the bed, hand around his member, slowly pumping up and down. It was so hard not to groan at how hot he looked, so relaxed in the pleasure.

"_____," he moaned. You closed your eyes and pressed your forehead against the door frame. Holy hell that was hot. You looked back at him to see him pumping faster and faster. He bit his lip and grunted. "Oh God, _____!" He yelled, back arching as he came all over his hand. He let out a sigh and fell back against the bed before standing up and heading to the door. Shit. You stood up and bolted to the den, hiding behind the couch. When you heard the bathroom door shut you stood up and moved to the door, opening it and shutting it as if you just came home.

"jiyongie? I'm home!"

"In the bathroom babe! Be right out!" You smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing. Oh this would be fun tonight. You had some nice ammunition now. "What are you smiling so brightly about?" You laughed as jiyong took you in a hug.

"Oh, nothing. Just lost in my own thoughts again. How are you babe?" He smiled that toothy smile before pressing a quick kiss your lips.

"Better now that you're home. " You smiled. "Let's go cuddle. I missed you a lot." Sure you did,ji.

"Okie dokie." He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom before laying you on the bed and crawling up next to you.

"How was your day?" He asked, nuzzling in to the crook of your neck. You reached up and petting his fluffy hair.

"Long. Had some problem customers. But it's over now." You smiled, feeling him press a kiss to your neck, followed by another and another. Eventually he was licking and sucking your neck and you moaned slightly at the contact. "But, you know, I saw something unexpected not too long ago."

"Hm?" He mumbled against your skin.

"Yeah. I really wasn't expecting to see it at all. I didn't know you missed me so much, ji." You felt him freeze up.

"Wh-what?" You chuckled.

"Yeah. It was interesting. You seemed to be missing me quite a lot. You were even talking too! Hm..what was it you were saying?" You pulled back from him a bit to see his face. His ears were bright red and his eyes were wide as he stared at you. "Oh yea, I remember now. You were calling my name! ______. Oh God ______!" jiyong pulled away from you and hid his face in the bed.

"You...You heard that?" His voice was muffled.

"Mhm. Saw it all too." He let out an embarrassed groan in to the pillow and you laughed lightly, sitting up to look down at him. "Didn't want to wait for me to help you out?" He didn't respond, so you leant down to his ear and whispered, "I bet I can get you to moan even louder." You saw his muscles tense up and he turned his head to look at you.