Surprise

It's been a while since you've seen jiyong, so you decide to surprise him. Little does he know, you're the one in control tonight.

You stood in front of the full length mirror in your bedroom, sizing up your reflection. On a whim, you had decided to go to the mall today and passed by Victoria's Secret, who happened to be having a great sale on lingerie that you simple couldn't pass up. You found yourself a simple yet adorable blue and black set of panties with matching bra. The sheer blue of the main fabric was accented nicely by the thin ribbon around the edges and the little black bow on the back. The matching bra lifted your chest nicely, accenting you curves. It was perfect and you didn't even think twice about purchasing the set.

Now that you were looking at yourself in the set again, you decided tonight would be an excellent chance to surprise you boyfriend. He had been so busy with promotion for MADE album, that you hadn't really had a chance to see each other much, and from the increasing number of texts and phone calls, you could tell that it was wearing on him as much as it was on you. Tonight was the first night in over three weeks that he would be staying with you, and you wanted to make it special for both of you.

You were shaken from your day dream by your phone ringing on the night stand. Jiyong's personal ringtone he recorded for you. You smiled, swiping the phone open to answer. "Hey babe," you said sweetly.
"Hey. I miss you." You chuckled at how desperate he sounded.
"I miss you too, sweetie. You're still coming over tonight, right?" You supported the phone on your shoulder with your cheek while you slipped in to a pair of black jeans and a semi-transparent white top. See-through enough to just barely see the bra underneath. You knew it would drive him crazy when he saw you.
"Of course I am. I'm about to kill seungri." You heard a faint 'noona save me!' from the background and assumed it was seungri trying to get out of mouthing off again. You chuckled lightly.
"I know, but don't. I don't think your fans would be happy. Besides, once you're home, I have a surprise for you," You purred into the phone
"Hm? What kind of surprise, beautiful?"
"You'll just have to hurry home and find out, won't you?" You heard him let out a groan."You're such a tease."
"And you love me for it, now hurry home. I love you."
"Love you too. I'll be home soon." You smiled, tossing my phone on my nightstand and heading to the bathroom to prepare the water up for jiyong when he got here. Tonight needed to be special, and you were determined to make it just that. Not too long after you got off the phone with Jiyong, you heard the front door open.
"Baby? I'm home! Where are you?" You smiled, skipping out of the back room and over to him.
"jiyongie!" You giggled, grabbing him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around you, burying his face in your hair.
"I missed you," he whispered in his soft as silk voice.
"I missed you too." You pulled back from the hug and stood up on your tip toes to press a passionate kiss to his lips. He moved one of his hands to your hair, wrapping his hand in your long locks, pulling you closer to him with his other hand. You wrapped your hands around his neck and up in to his hair, gently tugging on it. He let out a sigh, nibbling at your bottom lip. You smiled, but kept your teeth pressed together. He let out a frustrated growl before breaking the kiss and trailing nips and kissed down your neck. You gasped and grabbed harder on to his hair. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom," you gasped.
"What. About. My surprise?" He asked between kisses. You smirked, started to walk backwards, pulling him with you.
"Well, if you come with me, I'll show it to you." That shut him up quick. He untangled his hand from your hair and picked you up before practically running to the bed room. He set you down on the bed, attempting to crawl over you, but you weren't having any of that today. You got a hold of him and flipped you both over so you were on top. He stared up at you with wide eyes.

"Babe?"
"How about I on top tonight, hm?" You purred at him, running your hands down his clothed chest. He swallowed and licked his lips, finally noticing the top you were wearing.
"Yeah, ok. I'd like that," he whispered, staring at your chest.
"Then sit back and relax babe." You sat up over him, grabbing the hem of your shirt and slowly slipping it over your head before tossing it off the bed. You heard him gasp when he finally caught sight of your bra.
"That's new." He ran his hand up your side and over your clothed chest. You smirked.
"Do you like it? I picked it just for you." He returned the smirk.
"I love it, but I think it would look so much better on the floor." You giggled, sliding your own hands up your sides and around to unclasp your bra before tossing it to join your shirt. "My god, you're gorgeous." You felt your cheeks flush a bit the words. He ran his hands up over your chest and you let out a moan. His hands were so soft and gentle as he massaged your breasts. God how you missed his touch. You ground your hips down on to his crotch and he threw his head back, letting out a low moan. "Babe, be careful and don't tease me, please."

"I guess we can save that for another time," you purred. You could already feel how wet you were, just from the little bit of teasing you were doing. There was no way you would be able to drag this out. You pulled jiyong up to a sitting position, quickly helping each other discard the rest of your clothing. He groaned when he saw the matching panties."What did I do to deserve you?" You smirked, leaning down to press gentle kisses to his chest."I could ask the same thing." While you were kissing his chest, you felt his fingers hook in to your underwear and tug them down. You helped shimmy out of them, loving the feeling of freedom you had once you were naked. Jiyong reached down to run a finger over you and you jumped at the touch before pushing his hand away. "Uh-uh." You waved a finger at him. "This is my job tonight, babe." You were so wet already, you didn't need him to play with you to get you ready. You wanted him so much, it hurt. You could only imagine how he felt. You could feel his rock hard member poking you. "I think you'll enjoy this. I know you will." You smirked and reached down, grabbing him and lining him up with your core. Slowly, you lowered yourself down on to him. He threw his head back and let out a breathy moan."Jesus CHRIST babe. You feel so fucking good." You let out a low moan in response, lowering yourself down the rest of the way on to him. You took in a shaky breath, arms shaking slightly as you supported yourself on his chest. He was patient, waiting for you to move. You rolled your hips experimentally, earning a proper "Fuck!" from jiyong's lips. You grinned. Just what you wanted. Slowly, you started rocking your hips, picking your hips up till he nearly fell out of you before quickly lowering them back down.

"Oh my god, jiyong." You braced yourself and began to move your hips faster, leaning down to kiss up and down jiyong's neck. He was a moaning mess, hands digging in to your hips, helping you move.

"________, I don't know how much longer I can last," he panted. You bit down on his clavicle before licking over the wound and sitting up again. You began rotating your hips along with the thrusts. "Fuck babe, you so amazing." He was bucking up to meet your bounces, filling you so full you thought you might burst.

"jiyongie, I'm so close. Let's cum together, please!" He snapped his hips up particularly harshly and you screamed when he hit you just right. Satisfied with the reaction, he repeated the action. "JIYONG!!" You screamed.

"Cum for me baby. Say my name and cum for me." You through your head back as you felt your orgasm coil up in your stomach before coursing through your entire body. You clamped down on him. "Oh SHIT!" He screamed. "_____!" He thrust a few more times, helping you both ride out your orgasms. Your arms were shaking and you finally lid down on his chest. Jiyong smiled and kissed your head. "That was the best orgasm I've had in a log time babe. You're fucking incredible." You smiled.

"Thank you. The same goes to you baby. I'm exhausted." You felt him soften inside of you and gently got off of him, rolling over to his side and pressing yourself against him. "Did you like your surprise?" You asked cutely. He kissed the top of your head.
"I fucking loved it. Go lingerie shopping more often." You gigged.
"Okie dokie."
"I love you _______." Your heart fluttered.
"I love you too, jiyongie So much."