Deep blue bath tub

Honestly, you were a bit disappointed. Here it was your one year anniversary tomorrow and you didn't have anything prepared. Sure, you could cook up his favorite meal, but you could do that any day of the week so what made it special?

You looked at the clock, jiyong would be home in 4 hours and the two of you would eat, watch some show on the TV, play a video game - in which he would let you win because truthfully you sucked at games, and go off to bed. Then you would wake up and knowing him, he would have some illustrious thing planned that'll probably take all day and then, nothing.

Hoping for some last minute inspiration you looked to YouTube, typed in DIY and got to work.

Jiyong walked through the door at exactly 7pm like clockwork. "Baby~" You could hear him kicking his shoes off and it was a matter of seconds until you were engulfed in a hug. "What on earth did you do all day?" He eyed the pile of dishes in the sink. Usually, you weren't so messy, but this last minute plan had left a trail behind you.

"It's a surprise. What do you want to eat? I'm starving."

"And you haven't cooked? You've got something planned missy." He wagged his finger at you, laughing. You nudged him with your elbow, "seriously I'm hungry. "

He walked off to the living room, no doubt finding something to watch on TV. "Just order anything." You rolled your eyes and decided on chicken. You were in the middle of ordering when you heard him yell, "Hurry up! I wanna whoop your butt at Mario Kart!" Ignoring him you finished the order and started on the dishes.

From the living room you can hear him cheering when he passes someone and groan in defeat when someone uses a blue shell on him. While he's distracted, you check the freezer. Sitting there is jiyong anniversary gift. Since trying to get Lush bath bombs were such a hassle, you decided to make some yourself. "ji , do you want anything to drink?" You yelled, face still in the freezer. "Bring two glasses, the cider and yourself in here." There was a whine in his voice and you couldn't help but laugh.

After twelve rounds of Mario Kart, ten of which you won, a bottle of cider and several pieces of chicken, you were in the bed. As per usual your boyfriend was in the bath. If it was a good day, jiyong soaked in the tub enjoying the water, if it was a bad day he was quick to take a shower wanting to go to sleep and move on to the next day quickly. Thirty minutes later you were curled up next to a freshly bathed warm jiyong drifting to sleep.

The next morning you woke up to a bed empty . Not a sight of jiyong. but full of rose petals with a trail that lead downstairs. 'So it begins'. You got up, shirt falling below your shorts and hair in a mess, and followed the trail.

"You're up too early!! Go back to sleep so i can do this again!!"

"You made pancakes??" He slumped over in defeat. "I tried to make pancakes."

You took a moment to asses the situation. There was flour everywhere, two eggs broken on the floor, and a successful batter on Taes face. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

"It's only September."

"Should I go back to sleep?"

He shook his head, "you've already seen it. I do have some successful pancakes though."

He pointed to a stack on the counter behind him. "They're hearts. Oh my god you're so cute."

"Stooooop~. Just eat your pancakes."

After Lotte World, some amusement park, three brand stores and a delicious dinner, you and ji were lying upside down on the couch trying to see who could get a macaroon in the mouth from their chin first.