You dont need it

A simple dance practice leads to secrets revealed and steamy relationships created.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" The music started pumping through the speakers of the practice room. Vanny watched herself in the mirror as she and jiyong danced around each other. They were practicing for jiyong's solo stage for the next bigbang concert and vanny couldn't be more excited. It was going to be her first stage performance since her acceptance in to YGent, and even though it wasn't her dance, she was still really excited.

"vanny! That was great!" She smiled at jiyong's adorable cheering as the music stopped. "I can't believe you and your group haven't debuted yet! You're all so good!" vanny laughed, accepting jiyong's hug with a huge smile.

"Thanks jiyong oppa." She smiled back at him as she grabbed a bottle of water and sat down for a break. "I'm so ready for this performance. I'm so excited!" He laughed, grabbing his own bottle and laying down next to her, turning to use her legs as a pillow. The two had been comfortable around each other since the day vanny auditioned for the company and jiyong had bumped in to her accidentally. It didn't take long for jiyong to fall for the gorgeous new trainee, though he'd never had the courage to tell her. "Okay!" vanny cheered. "Break time over! Let's get back to practicing!" jiyong sat up with a chuckle and watched her jump to her feet, her shirt rising as she did.

As the shirt lifted up, jiyong caught sight of a black, corset looking garment underneath it. He shot up and ran over to her, grabbing her wrist with enough force to shock her. vanny turned to see a concerned and aggravated looking jiyong behind her.

"j-jiyong?" jiyong said nothing as he lifted up her shirt. Vanny struggled to get away from him, not wanting to him to see the waist trainer she was wearing, but it was no use. Jiyong was stronger than her and his grip on her wrist only tightened.

"vanny. What is this?" His voice was low and laced with a repressed anger. It sent shivers up vanny's spine. His eyes darted up to meet hers. "This is a waist trainer, isn't it." vanny averted her gaze, embarrassed, until she felt jiyong start to undo the clasps of the corset. "Take it off. Take this damn thing off!" His voice was beginning to rise and she was starting to get scared. This was the first time she had seen him upset. His hands were shaking as he tried to get the trainer off of her. She used that to manage to tear away from jiyong, teas in her eyes as she ran to the corner of the room, crying. She grabbed her arms, holding them close to her as she sobbed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She cried. The sounds of her crying shocked jiyong's anger away and he stared at her with a soft gaze.

"Va-vanny... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please stop crying." He approached her slowly, not wanting to scare her anymore. "Shh. It's ok. Please stop crying. I'm sorry I got mad." He reached out and stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she repeated over and over. Jiyong sat down next to her and pulled her to him, rocking her back and forth in an attempt to soothe her.

"It's ok. You can stop apologizing. It's ok." As her cries began to stop, jiyong decided it would be okay to talk about the waist trainer in a more civil manner. "Why are you wearing it, vanny?" Hyunjae sniffed before replying.

"I need to lose weight. The trainer keeps me from eating a lot and that helps reduce my total caloric intake, so I wear it all the time. It also makes my waist thinner."

"Why are you trying to do that?"

"So I can be more beautiful for my group. I don't want people to say that the leader is fat. All of my girls have such tinny waists and I don't." She began to sniffle again.

"vanny ...Dont yo beautiful already?" vanny looked up at jiyong

"What?"

"Dont you know how beautiful you are? How amazing and gorgeous you are?"