Celebration

"Ya!" jiyong roared with a grin, shouting over the music. He waved his hand sloppily, motioning me to lean towards him. I grinned and complied, pressing my elbows agains the bar.

"Thanks for coming out and celebrating the end of the china tour for our new album!" He slurred for the third time tonight while leaning his head back and swallowing a shot of vodka
"Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't celebrate my best friends newest success!" I replied while brushing a strand of hair out of his face. He hiccuped in amusement and threw back another shot.
"Ya, jiyong. I think you're done." I chuckled while pulling the cup from him. He pouted and reached towards me in a drunken are before he decided it was too much effort. He placed his head against the bar and muttered something under his breathe. The other members of bigbang staggered over and plopped themselves next to jiyong, shaking him on the shoulder. Seungri laughed at the unresponsive leader and chatted with daesung about how much they enjoy the club we are in. I decided I would be responsible and take jiyong home. I grabbed jiyong's dangling arm and dropped it around my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his waist.
"C'mon big fella we are going home." I giggled while helping him towards the door. He staggered left and right violently, nearly knocking the both of us over.i managed to open the door and get us onto the surprisingly quiet streets of Seoul.
" where we goin?" jiyong mumbled as he began to stroke the now chilled skin of my shoulder.
"I'm taking you to your apartment." I informed him as we continued to walk past the first block.
"I don't wanna. I wanna party!" He shouted obnoxiously, twisting his body. I began to lose my grip as he thrashed in protest. Suddenly he went limp, and fell on the ground.
"Dammit." I hissed while stomping my foot in annoyance. I walked over and pulled on his wrist so he would sit up. his body slumped over, his head bobbing from side to side. I spread his legs apart and sat down, hoisting him onto my back. he draped himself over my body as I struggled to carry the larger man up the stairs to the apartment building.
"Geez lay off the snacks, jiyong" I grumbled. I was panting by the time I reached the top of the staircase. I adjusted jiyong on my back and started down the hallway towards his apartment door. jiyong's hands slapped against my thighs as I trudged down the hallway cursing under him. I managed to unlock his door and stumble inside. My hair covered my eyes, making it difficult to navigate.
"Jesus, what words are needed?Everyone calls you a masterpiece.Just a little bit of you, I'll seriously value baby~" he sings quietly in my ear. I chuckle and shake my head as I make my way to his bedroom. I was able to find his room and kick open the door with ease. I turned and sat on his bed, letting jiyong fall onto the mattress. As I attempted to get up and tuck him in, his legs wrap around me and I gasped in shock.
"ji-" He covered my mouth and began to laugh.
"You're so funny y/n~" He giggles. "You brought me to mah room~" I yelped, struggling against jiyong's iron grip as he begins to kiss my shoulder. My eyes widen and I look over to see him staring at me.
"I've liked you for so long, y/n." He admitted in a serious tone.
"Why don't you stay here?"
I screamed out began to squirm even harder than before. Jiyong chuckled a dark laugh and shoved me to the bed. I looked up into his drunken brown eyes as he bit my lip. I pressed my knees together and looked away. Feeling hot flames roaring in my stomach. He brought his head to my neck and began to suck on the spot just below my ear. I moaned in response, feeling a blush deepen on my cheeks. My knee brushed against jiyong's growing erection and he groaned. He jerked my legs open and lowered himself onto my hips. He began to rub himself against me; loud moans erupted from his mouth.
"God you look so helpless. It's so hot." He panted while biting his lower lip. I could feel how hard he was, and it caused muscles deep inside me to clench. No. I can't let this happen. Not now. Not like this. I pushed against him gently, and ripped away from him. he was passed out again. My face was burning. he snored quietly on his bed. I sighed. "He's drunk, he would never do that. He's drunk, he would never do that." I repeated over and over again. Does he really like me that way? I questioned as I looked at him in his peaceful slumber. In between my thighs felt hot with desire and want. I can't deny my attraction towards him either. But not like this, I can't take advantage of him.
I sighed in sexual frustration as I made my way to the couch. I should keep an eye on him tonight so he doesn't do anything stupid. I grabbed the blanket that was draped on the back of the couch and pulled it around me as I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.