I will get you later

Here you and Big Bang were , watching a movie .
You were curled up next to your sexy boyfriend , Jiyong . He has plums colour, stylish hair , a great figure and a really hot face . He also had a really nice personality , but he can be really dominant .

You laughed devilishly , since you were about to tease him , under the covers that were over you and Jiyong , who was completely focused on the movie .
Your hand slithered into his jeans to his boxers and you started to play with his waistband . Jiyongs head snapped and he looked at you with a surprised expression . You smirked dirtily and started to tease him through his boxers by groping his now growing erection with your right hand .
Jiyong coughed and caught Top's attention for a moment , until Top started to focus on the movie again .

Your boyfriend shot you a glare when your hand entered his boxers and your fingers started to tease the tip of his erect manhood . You could feel some pre-cum oozing out of him .
You felt a strong hand wrap around your neck and pull your body to him and he whispered to you in a needy voice " I'll get you later . "
Your hand slid down to the base of his dick and you began to pump him at a slow pace that grew faster as the seconds past . You could see him biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes .

Daesung turned his head to look at Jiyong and quietly chuckled , then he continued watching the movie that was coming to an end . You had no clue if he caught on to what you were doing but you didn't care . Your hand never stopped moving and he grabbed your hair and shot you a ' I'm going to fuck you up later ' glare . You weren't worried about that , because the other members were present at the moment .

You just stuck out your tongue and anticipated that time . Suddenly you felt his rock-hard length twitch as fluid started to flow over your hand . Jiyong moaned loudly and caught everyone's attention . You quickly pulled your right hand out of his boxers and hid it under the covers , before anyone noticed .
"That ending must have really got you"Daesung said with tears in his eyes " It got me , too !"
Top just looked at him with an emotionless expression " That movie was not sad . "
Taeyang only laughed and got up "This was fun,guys . I'm heading to bed now. "

Taeyang headed out of the living room and was followed by Top and D-Lite .
Why did they have to leave !?, you thought and not even a second later you were being dragged into Jiyong's room , by your right arm and thrown onto his King-sized bed .
Jiyong grabbed a fist full of your hair and licked your ear shell "Was it fun to embarrass me in front of my band members ? "
You were a little scared , but you didn't feel like showing it "Yes"you hissed , confidently .
His hand , that had a grip on you hair , pulled back and you whined .
"Don't test me (Y/N) "he growled into your ear . He flipped you onto your back and ripped your blouse open , while towering over you .
" Yah!"you yelled angrily but were cut off by his lips aggressively kissing yours .
You tried to push him off , but he was so strong that he didn't even budge .

His hands pulled your bra down , so he could freely access your chest and so he did , his lips never leaving yours .
His index finger and thumb of both hands rolled each sensitive and already erect bud , back and forth .
You squirmed into the kiss and both of your hands met his clothed chest and tried to push him off of you .
This time he was pushed back a little and you tried to roll off the bed , but were stopped by a strong hand pulling your hair "You're not getting away" . Your back was back against the bed and he was eyeing you from top to bottom .
His words made you so hot and rang in your head , as he positioned himself over you , after completely removing your blouse and bra from your body .
His lips met your exposed neck and he started nipping and kissing it , leaving red spots behind that proved you belonged to him . He trailed kissed all the way from your neck down to your belly button .

Your boyfriend removed your jean shorts and panties violently , since they were blocking his way and licked and bit your left thigh . You really had to hold back your squirms by biting your lip .
Jiyong noticed and chuckled "You won't be holding those in for long ."
He forced your legs open and you felt his hot breath against your womanhood . Suddenly , you felt his wet muscle lick along your slit and circle your sensitive bud . You ended up letting out a loud moan . He let out a satisfied chuckle" I knew you couldn't hold them in for long"and pushed one finger into you , while his tongue took care of your clit . You cried out again as he added two more fingers and you were getting closer to your high . You squirmed when his fingers left you before you were completely satisfied
" (Y/N) , head down , ass up ."
You did as you were told , not refusing at all .
You head him take off all of his clothes and come up behind you .
"Fuck , (Y/N) , I want to see your expression while I'm fucking you up . Get in front of the mirror , (Y/N) "he demanded .

You got in front of the mirror and saw him behind yourself in the mirror . Suddenly he pulled your hair back , with one of his hands , making you arch up against the mirror and he entered you suddenly . He started to pound into you violently from behind and you saw his dark eyes watch you in the mirror . You cried out at the suddenness and he only moaned"So tight ! Your walls feel so good around me"
You blushed when your eyes scanned the mirror and you saw your expression and him pounding into you .
You moaned and after a few more thrusts you were feeling only pleasure . Your body was getting closer and closer to its high and so was your boyfriends , you could feel his thrusts getting sloppier and his moans getting breathier .
"Fuck , (Y/N) ! I'm going to come right inside of you"he growled into your ear and pushed you even further against the mirror .
You came as soon as those sexy and dirty words left his mouth and so did he , so both of your orgasms were mixing . You collapsed to the side and he caught you before you hit the carpeted floor . He pulled his twitching member out of you and carried you to the bed . After both of you were laying in it , he pulled the covers over you and whispered "Was I too rough , baby ?"
"Maybe a little , but it was fun" you hugged him and he wrapped his arms around your sweaty body .
"Sorry ... Next time I'll be more careful . Pleasure just took over .. "he kissed your forehead and both of you fell asleep .