When Is It Going To Happen

~~~~(Unknown POV)~~~~
I entered the throne room, surprising the other inhabitants in there. The look on my brothers face made me grin. Marcus stood up from his throne eyes full of shock. Even Jane and Alec were in shock, that they weren't even breathing. Oh wait, we can't breath.

"How is this possible?" Marcus asked astonished. My grin just grew even bigger.

"Hello brother, I'm back." My hands were clasped together. And now the fun begins, planning my revenge. First things first, get rid of that wretched girl. I'm coming for you Amy Braddock.

~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
It's been three months. Life is going great. Seth proposed to Carly, Kim and Jared got married two months ago. Turns out Kim is pregnant as well! Tiffany has been keeping busy with the kids, spending time with them. Now mom and dad, that's a different topic.

Mom and dad have been sneaking around, like they're hiding something. I noticed that they leave sometime in the morning and don't return till a little after noon. I would always ask to see if everything was alright, but they would go and dodge the question. I know something is wrong but I can't help shake this feeling; like something bad is going to happen. Deja vú much.

So mom and Tiffany have been doing more baby shopping. I'm still trying to think of baby names but can't think of anything good. Embry and the guys have been busy with the garage and patrol that I barely see him anymore.

The kids have been busy with hanging out with Leah, grandmas and grandpa, and school, that the house seems so empty. I actually feel kinda lonely. I rub my belly, remembering soon a little joy will be in my arms again. Lilly and Luke are now two year olds, so they are always hanging out with the grandparents.

All I do is clean the house, dishes, and clothes. When I'm done with all of that, I sit down on the couch and watch my favorite tv show Flashpoint. I grab some cookies n' cream ice cream while watching the tv. It was like this for a few hours. When I saw that it was 4:30 I got up and went to make supper. I made homemade pizza and salad. I checked the time and saw that it was 6:30.

I wonder why no one has showed up. My phone is ringing in the living room. I went and hit the talked button.

"Hi sweetie, I was wanting to let you know that the kids are staying over tonight."

"Oh, that's fine Tiffany. Hey have you heard from Embry today?"

"No I haven't. Thought he was with you."

"No I haven't heard from him since Tuesday, when he went into the shop." I was starting to feel aches, and nauseous.

"I'm sure you'll see him soon. You know them boys and their cars." I laughed at that.

"Ok, um have fun with the kids."

"Amy, are you alright? You don't sound good."

"I'm fine Tiffany. I'm just not feeling too well. Night see you guys tomorrow." Tiffany said her goodbyes and hung up. I left the food out for Embry in case he did come home. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I got dressed in one of Embry's large shirts that went mid thigh. I went to my side and laid down. Soon I was asleep still feeling nauseous. I woke up still feeling sleepy. I was drifting back and forth between sleep and consciousness.

I felt the bed behind me dip down. Then I felt heat radiate and warm up my cold body. I felt an arm wrap around my somewhat big tummy. I was pulled up against a warm sculpted chest. I snuggled deeper into the pillow, chest, and further under the blankets.

"I love you Amy...forever." I heard a faint whisper before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~(John's POV)~~~~
"I'm sorry Mr. Braddock, but un less you start chemotherapy soon....your chances of beating it are slim." My doctor Smith told me. I didn't want to ask the question but I had to know the answer.

"How long? How long do I have if I don't do the chemo?" The doctor took a deep breath before answering.

"At most two months, but if we do the chemo you will have a better chance at living longer." I saw concern in his dark brown eyes. Serena squeezed my hand when she heard two months. "We'll come back in a week and we'll do tests to see he progress of the cancer and go from there. If anything happens, please call me asap." He walked towards the door to leave but not before saying his last few words. "But I strongly suggest you do the therapy soon."

When the doctor left we got ready to leave. We got to the car and Serena drove us home. The car was in an awkward silence. We got home and upon entering the house Serena shut the door behind her.

"When are you going to tell them?" I know who she's referring too.

"I'm not going to,"

"So your going to die and not let them know a damn thing? Honey they have a right to know."

"Serena! I'm not going to say a word about this to anyone. I was scared to tell you and the others. I trusted you so let's keep this between us."

"But our kids deserve to kn-"

"No they don't. I can't put any stress on Amy, especially since she's pregnant. She'll worry and nothing good happens when she worries."

"Remember how she was when we nearly lost Carly, Sarah, and Tessa. Amy lost it and was depressed for months. She didn't eat, sleep, and was distant. The only way we broke her out of it was Carlisle's boys, Embry and his friends took action and cornered her. She finally caved in and healed. Now if she finds out after the fact, then it will open old wounds that may never be healed. Not only will Amy be affected, but Sarah, Tessa, Carly, the grandkids, and myself!" By now Serena had tears falling down her red cheeks. I walked up to Serena and embraced her. Letting her she'd her tears of sorrow.

"Serena,"

"W-wh-what?"

"I love you, so damn much." She slightly laughed.

"And I love you,"

"Forever and always, Serena. Forever." I whispered in her ear as I rubbed soothingly on her back. She laid her head on my chest crying silent tears. We stayed like that for who knows how long. The only thought that was on my mind was 'I'm not giving up'.

~~~~(Unknown POV)~~~~
I sat in the library looking through books gathering information on the so called powerful shifter. If I'm going against her, I need all the information on how to beat her. I heard the doors open and turned to see my dear brother Marcus.

"Hello dear brother." I slyly greeted Marcus with a smirk on my face.

"Aro how is this possible." I knew what he was talking about but I decided to make this interesting.

"I thought you knew me better. It takes more than decapitating my head to kill me."

"But I saw you burn. There was nothing left."

"On the contrary, it's nothing of importance. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to think of my plan." I motioned towards the door for Marcus to leave. He left and now my focus was back on the papers and books lying in front of me. After a few hours of planning I finally figured out a plan to rid that disrespectful shifter brat out of existence. Watch out Miss Braddock I'm coming for you and nothing is going to stop me.
___________________________________________________
I'm so sorry guys for the late update. I promise that I will update on weekends.
Hoped you guys enjoyed the new chapter. I would really appreciate new ideas and baby names for Amy and Embry's new baby. Can be boy or girl names.
Please vote, comment, follow, share, etc. 💙💜💚