Royal

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I slowly opened my eyes, but quickly closed them due to the bright lighting. I heard shuffling then heard the click of a light switch. I opened my eyes again to see that the lights had been dimmed. I felt a warm hand grab my smaller hand. I look over to see Embry, and I smiled at him. I also felt a cold hand on my forehead.

"Good, her fevers down. How do you feel Amy?"

"I feel fine, just tired." Carlisle nodded. "Babies...where are my babies?"

"They're safe. Amy we have one boy and two girls." Embry states with a smile. Carlisle holds one, Embry brings me one, and he holds the other one. "What are we going to name them?" I thought for a moment then it hit me.

"The girl in Carlisle's arms will be Flora. She looks just like us, a sweet little flower. Then the one you're holding will be Ember, he looks a lot like you. Then this sweet little thing here will be.....Aurora." I state with a smile.

"You know, she looks a lot like you." I look up at Embry to see him stare at me with love and adoration.

"Now Amy, I want you to take it easy for the next couple of days. After nearly loosing you again, we would like it if you would just rest." I nodded my head. Wait! How long have I been out?

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost three days." Carlisle answers. Wait how was my dad?

"Have we heard anything about my dad?" The room fell silent. Now I was concerned.

"He...his condition has taken a turn for the worse. I'm sorry." Carlisle states with sadness filled eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"He's only got two weeks at the most." My blood stopped. I couldn't cry I had to stay strong.

"Carlisle...can I save him? I mean...just like how I did...with my sisters..?" For some reason I couldn't get the words to come out. I was scared that the fact my dads health was deteriorating quickly.

"I'm not sure Amy. There's no way of telling."

"We have to try!" I got up and carefully placed Aurora in her makeshift bed. Then I ran out of that room and ran into Alice. When I looked up I saw fear and worry in her eyes. "Alice, what's wrong?" It took her a few minutes to respond,

"They're coming..." I knew exactly who she was referring to.

"When?" Again silence.

"Three days..." By now everyone was circling around us.

"We'll be out numbered." Jasper spoke.

"No, we will have the pack. We are willing to fight and protect our family." Embry said.

"I've spoke to a few of my friends. Some are on their way and should be here shortly." I heard the wind fly through the bushes quickly. Someone was running, and heading straight for us.

"No, someone is already here." Everyone gave me questioning looks then their faces turned to understanding. I knew they heard them too. We walked outside to be met with Carlisle's friends from Denali. I saw a look of confusion on one guys faces, I think his name was Eleazar. This is just the beginning as for the battle is soon to come. As each day came to an end, the war and killing grew closer.

(Next Day)
I'm at home with my new borns. Kim was over and talking with me.

"So have you guys decided on a name yet?"

"No, I want something with a K but can't think of anything good. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Well what's Jared say?"