Forever

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
"Kids, let's go or were going to be late for the BBQ!" Embry yelled. I was packing the deserts for our big family dinners we do on Saturday nights.

"We're coming!" I heard Liam shout back. I packed all the food in the back of the car and headed back inside. Liam came down followed by Lilly. Those two look a like, blonde hair (except Lilly's is shoulder length, Liam's is short like Jake's), Liam has blue eyes and Lilly has brown. Liam dressed in a blue plaid shirt, with khakis. Lilly dressed in a black plaid shirt, white tang top, and jean shorts, with black converse.

Flora came down in white shorts, floral decorated tang top, with a jean jacket, and navy blue sandals. Her hair is a sandy brown, brown mixed with natural blonde highlights. Her eyes are light brown with little specks of blue in them. She was 5'3 and was the a lot like Embry and I.

Ember came down, he was the spit in image of Embry. Those to could be twins but Embry was older. Even though we are old, shifting causes us to age slowly; which the guys, sisters, and I love. Even the imprints age slowly too. Anyway, Ember was wearing a tight white v-neck, black skinny jeans, with white converse.

Lastly Aurora came down, Embry was right, she looked a lot like me. Her eyes the same shade of blue, hair a shiny blonde and mid back length. She wore a hot pink sweater with a black heart, the word love in pink. Black leggings with black vans.

"Let's hurry guys I don't want to be late meeting Kianie!" Liam shouted.

"Well don't yell at us, yell at Aurora. She's the slowest of us all!" Ember said. All the kids filed out into the car, well mine and Embry's. I looked to Embry and rolled my eyes at our kids behavior. We both laughed softly.

I walked to my car and got in, with Aurora in the passenger seat. Whenever we would all go to places she would ride with me.

"Hey sweetie, everything ok?"

"Yeah mom, everything's fine. I promise nothing's wrong." She gave me a small smile. I know somethings bothering her. She is just like me, she always blocks her problems and emotions from everyone, but will always give a positive attitude. We made it to Sam's and unloaded the car.

Ember was with Samantha Uley, Sam and Emily's daughter. Ember imprinted on Sammy, Liam on Kianie, Jared and Kim's daughter. Tobey imprinted on Lilly. Elijah and Leah had a son, Cooper who imprinted on Sarah, Rachel and Paul's daughter. Sarah, looked a little like Rachel's mom, but had her personality.

Seth and Carly had a son and daughter, Caleb and Caitlyn. They look a lot like Seth and Carly. Tessa and Collin had twins, Tommy and Caroline. Sarah and Brady had two boys, Stephan and Brandon. Claire and Quil finally got married and ended up having a son Caden, and a daughter named Quin.

Caden imprinted on Caitlyn, and Caleb imprinted on Quin. Renesmee and Jake had a girl Jasmine, and is pregnant with a little baby boy. Tommy imprinted on Jasmine, Jesse imprinted on Aurora, Ryan imprinted on Caroline, and Brandon imprinted on Jasmine. Pretty much everyone had an imprint and was happy.

After eating mashed potatoes, ham, hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and deserts we were all sitting around talking. I saw Aurora sitting by the water and Jesse walked over to her. She leaned against his shoulder staring at the sunset. I smiled remembering how Embry and I used to do and still do. I sighed a breath of happiness, thinking we should all go for a run. I got up and phased in the tree line.

"Amy, what are you doing?" I turned to see everyone stare at me.

'I think we should all take one last run as a family before the kids all leave for college.' All the adults phased and let their imprints climb on their backs. All the kid- I mean teens followed us and phased. Kianie got on Liam's back, Liam was a ashy grey. Same with Lilly, Ember's wolf was like Embry's wolf.

Sammy got on Ember's back, Caden was like Quil but a little lighter. Caitlyn was like Carly's wolf just lighter, she stood next to Caden. Tommy and Caroline look like their parents just a bit darker. Cooper was a mix between dark grey and white, Caleb was a light sandy color. Tommy was like Brady's and Tessa's wolf. Jasmine was a dark rusty color like Jacob. Sarah, Caroline, and Quin get on their imprints backs.

Flora was like Embry, but had some white. Now Aurora, she was all white with a light grey at the edges of her fur. The grey was all throughout her fur just on the tips. Her eyes are just like mine, then I realized, she is the next Royal, I can feel it.

We took off into the woods to our special spot. We ran for a bit until we came to our cliff that over looked a clearing. The clearing had a pond with clear water, surrounded with vast amounts of trees. We could see almost everything from up her. Embry, Aurora, Jesse, and I stood on the cliff as everyone else was down below.

I looked to the now starry filled night sky. The moon shining bright once again. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh air. Man I love being wolf. I looked at Aurora beside me. She was doing exactly what I was doing. Her eyes shine bright in the moonlight.

'Angel's Cradle' I said and closed my eyes and sang the beautiful wolf howl. After a moment, Embry joined in, then Aurora, followed by all the other wolves. Blue balls of light started to form and shone brightly in the air. During the song, the Cullens, Billy, Tiffany, and my parents showed up. After five minutes, the song had ended.

I opened my eyes to see the beautiful blue balls of light surround everyone including us on the cliff. Renesmee poked one and it jiggled. I could see the smiles on everyone's faces or felt their emotions. This was a sign of our lives going back to normal. Pfft...who am I kidding, what's normal any way?

'Do you think it's over? All the fights, wars, between shifters and vampires.' Embry asked. I turned to him.

'Yes I do believe that it's all come to an end. The world, shifters, and vampires will be at peace as long as their is a Royal around.' I turned to look at Aurora and saw everything. She will keep the peace, with Jesse by her side. Her and Jesse remind me of Embry and I.

Aurora leaned forward and touched a lone ball of blue light. The ball of light shone so bright I had to squint my eyes. Then it hit me, the light shone bright revealing who the next Royal was. I smiled everyone was happy, making me the happiest person alive.

'I love you all, especially you Embry,' all eyes landed on me. Vampire, shifter, and human. They all said,

"'And we love you too.'"

'I love you Amy, forever' Embry said with love and adoration in his voice/thoughts. He nudged my neck and placed his head on mine as I placed my head in his chest.

'Forever,' was the last thing said as everyone looked to the starry night sky, that was filled with the blue balls of light. Enjoying the peace as it flooded the land bringing back peace, happiness, and harmony to all living creatures.
_________________________
I hoped you guys enjoyed the original and sequel. I'm sorry to say that The Royal Quileute has come to an end. I would like to thank these important people,
bunnybaby786
huntingangel1200
StacieHoran
who_cares_yolo
They have supported me by voting, commenting, and given me ideas. Without them I wouldn't have been able to continued to write these to books. I'm so grateful to these four special people.
If you want another book to read check out my new one. It's called Ninja Princess, and I would like feedback on that.
Thanks everyone.